Why the Dolphins shouldn't draft Jordan Love | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Dolphins shouldn't draft Jordan Love

Exactly! I could stomach Tua coming here, but realistically Herbert should be the guy. Love may have an arm very few possess but so did Jamarcus Russell. Doesn't mean anything when you have nothing between the ears. If Grier drafts Love or Hurts just to appease that portion of the fan base. I am DONE with this team.
How would you feel if Lamar Jackson was here? Russell Wilson? Deshawn Watson?

Or would you preferred we stayed the course with Tannehill?

I love Love for his potential but Miami can't pin their hopes on a boom/Bust guy at #5.

So we are talking about passing on/missing out on Tua at 5.

Herbert is the safer pick than Love certainly unless we ignore QB at 5 and hope to get Love at 18 or 26.

The trouble is all 3 come with some inherent risk whether it be Tua's health and durability or the negatives we have seen from Herbert that you hope can be coached out of him, or the gamble that Love is Mahomes in 2 years.

IF Miami sees Tua on the board at 5 I think the rest of this is moot.

Which of the above mentioned QBs played in a Conference Championship game??????

THAT should answer your question nicely.

Which of the above mentioned QBs played in a Conference Championship game??????

THAT should answer your question nicely.
Russell Wilson, played in a Super Bowl...or two.

Jackson is the league MVP and Watson is better than any QB we've ever had not named Griese (questionable) or Marino.

Yes...that answered my question quite nicely.

My advice to you and Tom Olivadotti (of all Phins figures to choose) is the same I give to all who walk the fine line between ignorance and bigotry and that is to cut bigger eye holes in your pillowcases.

Wow...

Guys, this got ugly very quickly. Lots of implied racism and general distrust of one another.

Maybe we'd be better off if one of the mods killed this thread and we all took a step back from this.

Heck, I was strongly pro Stills and anti-Tua, so I guess I hate everyone...

Personally, i wish we had Wilson. Outside of Mahomes who is just a freak Russel is the best player in the league. He is carrying that Seattle team by himself nowadays. Hell, if Wilson had the KC roster he may be just as good or even better.

Lamar jackson no thanks. That is because I don't think the Dolphins have the personnel to make that offense work, and certainly don't have the staff to redesign the offense in an offseason to best fit what the player does well. It was quite the transformation their OC and JH pulled off. Although, Vrabel kind of showed how to slow it down by packing the middle and forcing Jackson to throw outside.

Watson is better than what we have, I think hes a little overrated.

The people with an agenda are the ones hyping up Love. I'd rather take a QB who actually produced in college, not one just to pacify some PC agenda

What? What PC Agenda does Tua relate to? Why are guys like you constantly repeating words that you hear in the news like "Agenda" and "Narrative"? THINK FOR YOURSELF

I don’t think a comp of somewhere between Colin Kaepernick and Josh Allen is lazy at all.

I don’t see the Kaepernick comparison. I do see a little bit of Josh Allen in terms of his competitive play style. But I’d compare Love to a Josh Freeman before Josh Allen.

Back
Top Bottom