Why the Dolphins shouldn't draft Jordan Love | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Dolphins shouldn't draft Jordan Love

He's a complete hype job by people with an agenda. If we don't draft a QB this year, those same people will be telling us to bypass Trevor Lawrence or whomever for Justin Fields. He'll be the agenda types man next year.

You mind elaborating on this. What is this agenda? The reason people like Love is because he has an arm that few people possess. Going in next year, his arm strength would be top 5, that isn't agenda, that is looking at tools and what could be molded with those tools.

I'm not sure how Lawrence and Fields and who goes first between them would be agenda at all?

Unless....

You mind elaborating on this. What is this agenda? The reason people like Love is because he has an arm that few people possess. Going in next year, his arm strength would be top 5, that isn't agenda, that is looking at tools and what could be molded with those tools.

I'm not sure how Lawrence and Fields and who goes first between them would be agenda at all?

Unless....
That word agenda gets thrown around alot in these parts, with very few people knowing when to or when not to use it.

Keep reaching man. It was a stupid sentence

"Not surprisingly, Tua didn't do very well either in this Senior Bowl. I wonder if that will affect his draft stock?"

Of course he didnt do very well in the thing he didnt participate in.... I mean jesus dude

There's no reach. If it were the Sophomore Bowl, the potential cripple wouldn't have played. The combine will prove that. It's not my problem you aren't sophisticated enough to make that connection.

There are jackasses who have no problem trading away three picks for this MASH unit special.

There's no reach. If it were the Sophomore Bowl, the potential cripple wouldn't have played. The combine will prove that. It's not my problem you aren't sophisticated enough to make that connection.

There are jackasses who have no problem trading away three picks for this MASH unit special.
Of course he wouldnt have played.

To compare someone who did play vs who didnt and then say "well love did better in the senior bowl than tua" - it's a f***ing stupid thing to say

Of course he wouldnt have played.

To compare someone who did play vs who didnt and then say "well love did better in the senior bowl than tua" - it's a f***ing stupid thing to say

You missed the whole point...

It's above you, and it's not even high...let it go.

Unless....

I asked him earlier in the thread and he wisely ignored the question. Now that the notion of wanting Fields over Lawrence is also "pushing an agenda," I think his meaning is pretty clear. No reason to take anything he says seriously at this point.

You mind elaborating on this. What is this agenda? The reason people like Love is because he has an arm that few people possess.

So does Herbert, but the same squad that idolizes tua bashes Herbert to the last detail and anoints love as the fallback candidate, with hurts waiting in the wings.

And with them, NO ONE ELSE (Fromm, Eason, etc.) need apply.

Be honest. You don't just want A player, you want a certain type of player, and for a lot of us it is very obvious what your essential qualification is.

I hope ross and Co. are not going to sell out to that portion of the fan base for the sake of hoped-for ticket sales. That would be the death of this franchise.

Unless....
It's pretty clear what is his supposed agenda. It's as equally stupid as assuming anyone that wanted to see Laird play, earlier in the season, had a racially aligned agenda.

So does Herbert, but the same squad that idolizes tua bashes Herbert to the last detail and anoints love as the fallback candidate, with hurts waiting in the wings.

And with them, NO ONE ELSE (Fromm, Eason, etc.) need apply.

Be honest. You don't just want A player, you want a certain type of player, and for a lot of us it is very obvious what your essential qualification is.

I hope ross and Co. are not going to sell out to that portion of the fan base for the sake of hoped-for ticket sales. That would be the death of this franchise.

Exactly! I could stomach Tua coming here, but realistically Herbert should be the guy. Love may have an arm very few possess but so did Jamarcus Russell. Doesn't mean anything when you have nothing between the ears. If Grier drafts Love or Hurts just to appease that portion of the fan base. I am DONE with this team.

Exactly! I could stomach Tua coming here, but realistically Herbert should be the guy. Love may have an arm very few possess but so did Jamarcus Russell. Doesn't mean anything when you have nothing between the ears. If Grier drafts Love or Hurts just to appease that portion of the fan base. I am DONE with this team.

Can I ask you again, what the agenda is...dodgy dodgerton?

"that portion" What the **** does that mean?

It's pretty clear what is his supposed agenda. It's as equally stupid as assuming anyone that wanted to see Laird play, earlier in the season, had a racially aligned agenda.

Maybe, maybe not...I think it is pretty evident that this site gets a little wacky for any pale complexion LB that ends up on the team...so wondering why so many people were hype about Laird (although not about Gaskin who had a way better college career)...who knows.

Can I ask you again, what the agenda is...dodgy dodgerton?

"that portion" What the **** does that mean?

Maybe, maybe not...I think it is pretty evident that this site gets a little wacky for any pale complexion LB that ends up on the team...so wondering why so many people were hype about Laird (although not about Gaskin who had a way better college career)...who knows.
Just because someone mentioned they wanted to see more of Laird doesn't mean they didn't want to see more of Gaskin. Gaskin was very underwhelming with his limited playing time, so it's understandable that people might want to see more of Laird, who didn't show a lot, but he did have flashes. Near the end of the season, Gaskin had some promising plays though, and Laird showed to be a dud in the running game, while flashing in the passing game.

My point was that you were pretty hypocritical to call out people for having these word of the month agendas while having them yourself.

Just because someone mentioned they wanted to see more of Laird doesn't mean they didn't want to see more of Gaskin. Gaskin was very underwhelming with his limited playing time, so it's understandable that people might want to see more of Laird, who didn't show a lot, but he did have flashes. Near the end of the season, Gaskin had some promising plays though, and Laird showed to be a dud in the running game, while flashing in the passing game.

My point was that you were pretty hypocritical to call out people for having these word of the month agendas while having them yourself.

No agenda, I have nothing to gain from it, I could go out on the limb and say you were one of those who got hyped about Laird picking up yards against guys who are now coaching at there local high school. Gaskins was more productive during the regular season and was on par during the preseason.

Why so much hype though one guy who rushed for over 5000 yard in college and over 50 tds vs one that had 2200 yard and 14 tds. That one with 2200 yards, we need more of that, not the uber productive guys. Why...oh he looked real good in the 4th quarter in preseason.

Yeah...something doesn't add up.

No agenda, I have nothing to gain from it, I could go out on the limb and say you were one of those who got hyped about Laird picking up yards against guys who are now coaching at there local high school. Gaskins was more productive during the regular season and was on par during the preseason.

Why so much hype though one guy who rushed for over 5000 yard in college and over 50 tds vs one that had 2200 yard and 14 tds. That one with 2200 yards, we need more of that, not the uber productive guys. Why...oh he looked real good in the 4th quarter in preseason.

Yeah...something doesn't add up.
I didn't care about Laird any more than I cared about Gaskin. You're projecting. I wasn't even one of the guys that was crying for Laird to get more action; I just noticed your reaction.

I didn't care about Laird any more than I cared about Gaskin. You're projecting. I wasn't even one of the guys that was crying for Laird to get more action; I just noticed your reaction.

That is fine, I explained my reasoning. We can leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom