Why the Dolphins trust Myles Gaskin to be their lead running back again. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Dolphins trust Myles Gaskin to be their lead running back again.

That's fair to have as an opinion
Do you have facts to refute it? Looking at his numbers with KC says everything. Do you think he will have a better ypc with Miami? If so, how? Bell, had a worse ypc than Gaskin and equal with Ahmed, in a struggling offense. Bell, was part of a juggernaut passing game. How exactly would Bell succeed in Miami when he didnt with KC? Im honestly interested.

Do you have facts to refute it? Looking at his numbers with KC says everything. Do you think he will have a better ypc with Miami? If so, how? Bell, had a worse ypc than Gaskin and equal with Ahmed, in a struggling offense. Bell, was part of a juggernaut passing game. How exactly would Bell succeed in Miami when he didnt with KC? Im honestly interested.
Calling someone lazy and heartless is all opinion. What facts can I post to prove someone isn't lazy? Can you please post his daily schedule first seeing you have all the facts already.. Now the heartless part...hmmm....I guess I can try to take his pulse?

Calling someone lazy and heartless is all opinion. What facts can I post to prove someone isn't lazy? Can you please post his daily schedule first seeing you have all the facts already.. Now the heartless part...hmmm....I guess I can try to take his pulse?
How so? We know Bell has extreme talent. He is healthy. Whats the excuse then? He got a huge contract and immediately started shitting the bed. Thats why RBs dont get 2nd contracts. They get paid and just quit. Why do you think Derrick Henry, as good as he is isnt getting a 2nd contract? Teams are refusing to pay big on 2nd contracts for RBs cause they just quit trying.

What is Bell's excuse exactly? He was killing it. No injury, no nothing. Got a huge contract and just packed it in. Dude needs to go away. That last generation of RB talent has killed the market for RBs and big contracts. No one and I mean no one wants to sign RBs to big contracts anymore as it just isnt worth it.

How so? We know Bell has extreme talent. He is healthy. Whats the excuse then? He got a huge contract and immediately started ****ting the bed. Thats why RBs dont get 2nd contracts. They get paid and just quit. Why do you think Derrick Henry, as good as he is isnt getting a 2nd contract? Teams are refusing to pay big on 2nd contracts for RBs cause they just quit trying.

What is Bell's excuse exactly? He was killing it. No injury, no nothing. Got a huge contract and just packed it in. Dude needs to go away. That last generation of RB talent has killed the market for RBs and big contracts. No one and I mean no one wants to sign RBs to big contracts anymore as it just isnt worth it.
Who said anything about signing him to a big contract? That's the exact opposite of what I said. I would bring him in on a prove it deal. Major difference.

Who said anything about signing him to a big contract? That's the exact opposite of what I said. I would bring him in on a prove it deal. Major difference.
Sigh, youre not hearing what Im saying....Nothing about what I said inferred anything about Bell signing a "big contract" trying to explain myself is too frustrating. Im out of this topic.

Im going to try one last time to explain this but Im done after this. Bell, got a huge contract with the Jets. He was garbage. He was perfectly healthy but still garbage. Im done with this topic too frustrating.

Last edited:
I would certainly take Gaskin over Bell. I think Myles is out to prove something.

Not bad for a 7th round draft pick. As someone that liked Gaskin in college, I remember the negativity by some here when he was drafted.

Yet here he is a few seasons later as the starting back. Another good draft selection by Grier and Flores.

Back
Top Bottom