Why the Fitz Patrick trade is ridiculous! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Fitz Patrick trade is ridiculous!

It was said by Grier when he talked to the media. Whether it’s true or not I don’t know, I’m leaning to it being the truth.
I didn't hear his interview. Thank you for that. I was/am a big Minkah fan and I was souring a bit on Flores, thinking he didn't even try to make him happy. Already soured on Grier and Ross...

Be interesting to see where Pittsburgh plays him. I’d have to think given the compensation they envision more than slot.

Steelers front office must think they have gold in the backup qb. Otherwise this trade with an 0 and 2 team doesn’t make a lot of sense. Or they are in denial lol

Be interesting to see where Pittsburgh plays him. I’d have to think given the compensation they envision more than slot.

Steelers front office must think they have gold in the backup qb. Otherwise this trade with an 0 and 2 team doesn’t make a lot of sense. Or they are in denial lol
They signed Paxton Lynch today.

So......championship!

4 with Saints' 2nd rounder coming to us...assuming your three were MIA, PITT and HOU

I wasn’t thinking about that because #1 picks are the only way I can get what I need more than anything else. That said without Brees they could dig themselves a bit of a hole to dig out of.

Grier said they all spoke to him and he didn't want to get with the program. He was not playing like a top 11 pick and yet we got a 1st round pick for him. Why is anybody complaining about this?
you would think we traded ed reed the way people value Minkah here. I didn't want to see him go but came around when I noticed his bad attitude and leadership. He still has proven nothing in the NFL and yet he and said fans value him as a hall of famer

you would think we traded ed reed the way people value Minkah here. I didn't want to see him go but came around when I noticed his bad attitude and leadership. He still has proven nothing in the NFL and yet he and said fans value him as a hall of famer

You might have traded Malcolm Jenkins. I guess we will see how Pitt uses him

Nobody wants a first round talent to leave, especially not someone of Minkah's character. He is a really good kid, and though he became a bit of a whiner, he's the kind of kid you want on your team. It's sad he didn't want to be here anymore because he would have been part of the solution.

I’m not so sure he’s the kind of kid u want On Ur team. He did not live up to the hype on or off the field. It was amazing to get a 1 for him and with the loss of Big Ben it’s possible that 1 could end up being in the top 10. I say good riddance

Well Pittsburgh is 0-2 the last time I checked if we are going to pin the "he got tired of the losses moniker".

We are the longest, hatingest, fanbase I know...

Any player (Ajayi, Landry, Suh, Kiko, Tannehill, Tunsil, Stills...to a smaller degree Minkah) that has left this dump has gone to a better place...yet we act like they are missing the last spot on Noah's Ark for not wanting be a part of this chaos.

We have sucked...we now SUCK...so this attitude that players are leaving the next Super Bowl champ here in Miami shows a certain level of psychosis.

Back
Top Bottom