Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl.

Oh My God Wow GIF

Hes had almost a year to rehab. He can't run... at all. I've torn my Achillies, and I was 30 at the time. It took like 3 years to not notice the strength difference. Rodgers is over 40.

This goose may be cooked!
Told you this boy won't make it out of training camp. Wonder if the league is scrambling with plan B and all those prime times lol. As we say in TH, SOM NOM NAHHHH

Hes had almost a year to rehab. He can't run... at all. I've torn my Achillies, and I was 30 at the time. It took like 3 years to not notice the strength difference. Rodgers is over 40.

This goose may be cooked!

Don't get your hopes up. It looked more to me that he had an issue with a blister on the back of his foot.

It is likely that his skin will need to toughen up after a long time going without any heavy rubbing, which will only come with use wearing cleats while practicing.

I've got such bad feet that when I went in for a physical to join the Marine Corp in the summer of 1965, that I was labeled a 4Y - much worse than a 2A, but not quite as bad as a 4F. At first, they were not going to take me, but I pointed out that I had run cross-country (2-mile runs for time over unpaved ground) in high school, so they said, "sign here".

The point is, I've had ankle and foot problems all my life and I can tell you that a blister on your lower leg were the Achillies Tendon joins the foot is really painful and left me moving just like Rogers was moving in that clip.

The fact that he had taken his sock off is often a giveaway that there is a problem with the surface of the skin. He appeared to be handling some small (~3" square) packages that were likely to be gauze for making a large bandage to cover and protect a broken blister. If it had been an internal problem, they would have been using an elastic tape or a roll of tape for an ankle wrap to give greater support.

Just putting in my 3 cents. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom