Why The Miami Dolphins Will NOT Draft A QB in '20 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why The Miami Dolphins Will NOT Draft A QB in '20

Does anyone think that maybe the coaches have seen enough in Rosen and Rudock that they want to draft other positions? Jesus, the Tua **** is getting on my nerves. Enough already, he ain't Jesus Christ coming to be the savior of this team. Maybe we build up the rest of the roaster through the draft and a few cost effective free agents, and roll with the QB's we have on the roster as of now. We can always pick up one in the 2021 draft if these guys don't pan out. Face it, we have no idea what is going on behind those doors. To quote the wizard of oz...."pay no attention to what is going on behind the curtain"!
Someone’s head is going to blow off Draft day

As previously pointed out. Tua will make a full recovery in terms of quality of life. Surgeons do not get people ready to get hit by cars every Sunday via surgery. Surgeons do not give a **** whether he plays football or not. Their main concern is repairing damage so that he has a good quality of life. His hip or body have never be in (getting hit by and landed on by football players shape). But surgeons do have massive egos and will gladly take credit if he can pull it off :p

Link to this?

Specifically the part where a doctor said “Full recovery, but not as a football player?” Because otherwise I’m simply not buying it.

Last edited:
Whoever said they want Hurts in the 1st round, go kick yourself in the head a few times to wake up. No one is picking up a RB playing QB.
I agree. Hurts will never be an effective NFL QB. He just doesn’t have a good enough arm and he is a better RB than QB. That works in college but not in the NFL.
Burrow and Tua, if healthy are the only two QB’s in this draft worth drafting in the first round and every other QB in the draft are huge risks, IMO.

I agree. Hurts will never be an effective NFL QB. He just doesn’t have a good enough arm and he is a better RB than QB. That works in college but not in the NFL.
Burrow and Tua, if healthy are the only two QB’s in this draft worth drafting in the first round and every other QB in the draft are huge risks, IMO.
Well, Im not in the FO and I, admittedly, need to see more tape and look at the 'negatives' of these guys instead of just highlights.
I just happened to see some intriging stuff from Hurts that looked 'sexy'.

Well, Im not in the FO and I, admittedly, need to see more tape and look at the 'negatives' of these guys instead of just highlights.
I just happened to see some intriging stuff from Hurts that looked 'sexy'.
I am not sure what sexy has to do with being a QB in the NFL but to me Hurts is just a faster Tebow. He has been an outstanding college QB but I will be extremely surprised if he is anything more than a backup QB in the NFL.

He very well could recover enough to play football. Whether or not his body holds up or he is as good....remains to be seen. But, yeah I see your point. Full recovery technically means he can return to the field.

I totally understand what is in all of your hearts. But I can 100% guarantee that no college QB this year could have stepped in and run this offense better than Fitzbeard this year! Most of them would have been on IR within 3-4 weeks. So by most of your metrics are blown. None of them could have beat out a journeyman old QB. So therefore they are all trash! So let's wait till 21 :)

This has been the same guy since his freshman year, yeah he got better but he was never going to be a great passer. Maybe now some of the forum will realize he shouldn’t be a qb pick for us

Back
Top Bottom