Why The Miami Dolphins Will NOT Draft A QB in '20 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why The Miami Dolphins Will NOT Draft A QB in '20

Even if we were drafting Burrow he would’nt be the starter next year. This team has so many needs that you cannot fill them all in one draft, even with all the picks we have. Oline and pass rush are 1a and 1b before QB IMO. We will draft a developmental QB if one falls but doubt we reach. If we come away with a premier OT, Rush DE/LB and CB in round 1 and RB and S/OG/OT in second I’m going to be out of my mind excited.

There will be 5 QBs drafted in the first round this year.
With 3 first round picks - anyone that thinks Miami doesn't draft a qb needs to reevaluate.
With 3 first round picks - anyone that thinks/wants Miami to take OT at #5 needs to reevaluate.
With 3 first round picks - anyone that thinks/wants linemen with all three needs to reevaluate.

31 points was more than anyone else including Ohio State or Michigan could score vs MSU, enjoy the video. He has great hands, touch and a super fast release, also really fast going going through his progressions.

Hes a late 2nd, 3rd round project at best

Hes a late 2nd, 3rd round project at best

I'd take hm before Fromm, Hurts, and Eason. That might be the 2nd...more like late 1st to me.

If most of us agree whoever is taken at QB will sit a year regardless (maybe a few junk possessions here and there) why not take the guy who is most polished and talented to groom for that year? I get the idea of taking a project guy since the team will sit him for 2020 but personally I'd take Tua (baring negative medial reviews) let him sit and rock and roll with the guy pretty much everyone thought before the injury was the #1 pick and best QB since Luck.

Seems like a no brainer to me..Cincy will take Burrow, Giants and Skins wont take a QB and Lions need to win now and doubt the Ford family will be behind Patricia taking a guy to sit for a year. Tua is likely the Fins if the medical staff give him a green light. Dont over think it, if you want a QB to groom take the best QB available. Which likely this year means getting the most talented guy overall.

If most of us agree whoever is taken at QB will sit a year regardless (maybe a few junk possessions here and there) why not take the guy who is most polished and talented to groom for that year? I get the idea of taking a project guy since the team will sit him for 2020 but personally I'd take Tua (baring negative medial reviews) let him sit and rock and roll with the guy pretty much everyone thought before the injury was the #1 pick and best QB since Luck.

Seems like a no brainer to me..Cincy will take Burrow, Giants and Skins wont take a QB and Lions need to win now and doubt the Ford family will be behind Patricia taking a guy to sit for a year. Tua is likely the Fins if the medical staff give him a green light. Dont over think it, if you want a QB to groom take the best QB available. Which likely this year means getting the most talented guy overall.

Only problem I have with that (excluding medical) is fans have no idea what Flo's preference is. Assuming Miami will target a QB in R1, if you chance "Tua" for 'their targeted QB," I'm in.

ugh, I want Tua nowhere near Miami. I dont get why people dont see his injury, and actually trust the doctors who are just trying to get him a big pay day. They push people all the time to keep playing, and it hurts them in the long run. Its not like modern science has managed to cure anything lol.

ugh, I want Tua nowhere near Miami. I dont get why people dont see his injury, and actually trust the doctors who are just trying to get him a big pay day. They push people all the time to keep playing, and it hurts them in the long run. Its not like modern science has managed to cure anything lol.

I seriously doubt Grier will trust Tua's doctors. Rather, we'll have our own doctors check him out. If they say OK, have to weigh how likely he is to be injured again, along with his proven skills. Then, if Flo wants him, sure. Why not?

I'd take hm before Fromm, Hurts, and Eason. That might be the 2nd...more like late 1st to me.
I easily take hurts or Fromm before love. I place love right there with eason. But for Miami I'd also give ehlinger a real hard look if he declared, early 3rd.

To be clear here:

You’re actually advocating NOT trusting the doctors...can’t understand why other people are...and you’re mocking modern medicine?

What are you basing your more well-informed opinion on?

A doctor's job is to put his patient in the best possible place to heal. Part of this is to convey positivity in his diagnosis. This is what they do; this is what they MUST do... and it is why you get a second or a third OPINION.

Back
Top Bottom