Why The Miami Dolphins Will NOT Draft A QB in '20 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why The Miami Dolphins Will NOT Draft A QB in '20

As previously pointed out. Tua will make a full recovery in terms of quality of life. Surgeons do not get people ready to get hit by cars every Sunday via surgery. Surgeons do not give a **** whether he plays football or not. Their main concern is repairing damage so that he has a good quality of life. His hip or body have never be in (getting hit by and landed on by football players shape). But surgeons do have massive egos and will gladly take credit if he can pull it off :p

Miami took a chance on Rosen. It didn't work out up to this point. It may or may not, but one things for certain, we'll know in 2020.

First, I applaud the acquisition of QB talent with our 2nd round 2019 pick. I am waiting to see what happens during the 2020 season. Further, I am waiting to see if he is on the team as either a starter or a backup during the 2021 season.

Also, I think Rosen is already as good as any 'traditional QB (read 'white guy') not named Burrow.

A thing to remember about Flores: he worked around and schemed in practice against Tom Brady for How Long?
If he has confidence in Rosen....

Also, I think Rosen is already as good as any 'traditional QB (read 'white guy') not named Burrow.

What a way to bring race into this. I swear, we're reverting back to the 1800s with all this racist bullsh*t. Only this time, its reversed.

With that said...I'm on board with waiting. I'll take the 'traditional QB' Trevor Lawrence in 2021. I'll even sell the farm to draft his 'traditionally' white ass.

The team responded to Fitz cuz Fitz had the experience to handle excessive pressure due to the bad line. Like the Farmers ads, he's 'seen a few things'. Rosen didnt have 'memory banks' in place to be that quick getting the ball out.
Yet, I also get the "if they dont bite as pups..." argument.
I trust Flores and these guys. They know what they have. We'll see what they do.

Whoever said they want Hurts in the 1st round, go kick yourself in the head a few times to wake up. No one is picking up a RB playing QB.

When u only win 4 games in season. You know qb is coming.. oline need be at least avg at best or top 20. Dolphins have bright future. Next yr is important.. how long will it take get this team back to normal??
We need to get way past 'normal'. 'Normal' is the hell we weve been trapped in since (and even during most of) Marino.

Whoever said they want Hurts in the 1st round, go kick yourself in the head a few times to wake up. No one is picking up a RB playing QB.
Sounds just like what they said about Lamar Jackson. How about getting ahead of the curve fora change. You see the play right beforr Oklahoma's TD today?

Back
Top Bottom