Why tip our hand? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why tip our hand?

Just been in a reccy mission in a couple of rams forums. The majority don’t understand why we’ve announced it so soon before the matchup and why Fitz has been dropped after his last 2 performances.

Apparently goff made his debut against us blah blah and Tua as a rookie should not be beating them and their rank 5 defence!!!!! A little chat about how we and they deal with Tua being a lefty.

Just been in a reccy mission in a couple of rams forums. The majority don’t understand why we’ve announced it so soon before the matchup and why Fitz has been dropped after his last 2 performances.

Apparently goff made his debut against us blah blah and Tua as a rookie should not be beating them and their rank 5 defence!!!!! A little chat about how we and they deal with Tua being a lefty.

we announced it so soon just to be fair to them.

I dont understand the logic behind tipping our hand letting the rams know that Tua will be the starter. There is zero reason to say anything. Now they can prepare for him and im sure being left vs right handed has to make a difference preparation wise .even if you p u are going to make an announcement why not wait till way closer to game day .
This is not how Flores wanted the "Tua surprise" to get out. Blame the media!

Flores also noted that he was disappointed that he didn't address the QB change with the team before ESPN and other outlets reported Tuesday that Tagovailoa would replace popular veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Flores said he will talk to the team and apologize about that, noting it was not how he wanted the team to find out.

That is NOT something Billacheat would have done. He would have rolled out with his new starter unannounced and try to use it in his favor.

Seems to me that backing Tua and getting the fans excited about it is more important than trying to secretly practice him and get a nominal advantage in the next game.

This type of question explains the disparity between the number of posts you've made and your reaction score lol. You can pretend it's still Fitz until next Weds and then sneak up on yourself with the info.
Or I got better **** to do then spread my pointless opinions all day. It was a legit question and obviously they aren't happy about how it got leaked either.

Yeah a lot harder to use trashcans in the NFL
Funny, but no. Not taking about cheating 530. Anyone that gambles knows you don't tip your hand. Our organization does it all the time. Example - giving away home games to play in London? If it's there, use it. All I'm saying.

Once Tua started taking the starter reps in practice the word wold have been out.

No way they could have kept that under wraps.

This type of question explains the disparity between the number of posts you've made and your reaction score lol. You can pretend it's still Fitz until next Weds and then sneak up on yourself with the info.
He's been here a long time, and the reaction score thing is relatively new. Also, idiots can give other idiots likes.

Back
Top Bottom