Why Tua Tagovailoa Should Start From Week 1‬ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Tua Tagovailoa Should Start From Week 1‬

Should Tua start in week 1?

• Yes

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • No

Votes: 95 62.9%
  • Best QB Starts

Votes: 46 30.5%

• Total voters
Are you sure you’re a Fins fan? This seems like a pretty stupid thing to say for someone who claims to be a fan of the team.

Let me check.

YES, I'm a Dolphins fan.

Now stop this nonsense, your pegging the pomposity meter on my computer!

I will say this flores must do better job developing qb this time around..if tua is your futures. That who he need be developing
I am not convinced that Flores has the right offensive coordinator or QB coach to develop Tua. Hopefully Tua will develop On his own even with a huge weakness in these two coaching positions.

If Tua is ready and is the Best QB then he should start. If Fitz is better and more ready then roll with Fitz. If Rosen is better..... :lmfao: I'm sorry I couldn't even finish the last sentence.

I am not convinced that Flores has the right offensive coordinator or QB coach to develop Tua. Hopefully Tua will develop On his own even with a huge weakness in these two coaching positions.
I think dolphins will have lot talent in few yr.. just interest in how qb position play out..that key to success and flores career

Get on board with the idea that this is a multi-year rebuild. There's very little reason to rush Tua out there when you see it from that perspective.

Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom