Why Was my Avatar changed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Was my Avatar changed?

PhinzFan79

I'm not gonna be the next Alabama coach
Reaction score
Welcome Wes!:wink:

Hey Fin Fan,

I would have PM'd you back, but I have to have 50 posts to do so. I can understand you removing my avatar of the little kid holding the blow up doll...and I can even understand the kitten avatar...but why the nun? I'm not trying to be a pain ...but I read the rules and I feel that the nun should have been left alone. We have posters that have religious names...why can't I have the nun avatar? If you could please PM me, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

:bighug:

1. Signatures and Avatars Added: February 1, 2004 - Avatars and signatures should not have any type of nudity or be too risqué, nor are they to contain violence. Basically, nothing sexually explicit or violent. The Ladies Lounge. Added: January 15, 2005 - You are permitted one photo per signature. Please keep the dimensions within the 400x300 pixel range and below 40k in size. Exceptions can be made if a signature is wider than 400 pixels, but much shorter than 300 pixels in height (a banner for example). Not only does this make for a sleeker, less congested forum, but it also helps visitors who are limited to 56K dialup connections. Added: January 23, 2006 – The use of quotes from other members in your signature in a derogatory or inflammatory manner is not allowed. This creates bad feelings among fellow members, and is considered a personal attack. Added:14 February 2006 - Politically oriented Sig and Avatars are not permitted. This tends to distract from discussions, much as a sexually explicit one would.
This is from the TOS. You were asked a three times to come up with something less offensive, but yet they keep coming back the same way. Having a child with a blow up adult doll around his waist is not appropriate for a family site. I suggest you read the TOS,

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/rules.php

And understand them so you can enjoy the site, otherwise it might be a short stay.

Thanks.

I will reply to you once I am able to PM. That will come after 29 more posts.

Back
Top Bottom