Why was my Bills post moved? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why was my Bills post moved?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
If you are going to move mine, then you have to move every post on the regular forum that references the Bills game.

I responded to their rampant bragging in various threads.
Should not have been moved. I deserve the air time on the forum that people actually read.

I am disappointed.

Originally posted by fin-atic
If you are going to move mine, then you have to move every post on the regular forum that references the Bills game.

Should not have been moved. I deserve the air time on the forum that people actually read.

I am disappointed.
move past the Bills game...any post w/Bills fans about this game is destined for smack...

sorry if that is not what you think...

:judge:

Its just seems to be current Dolphin news. The game was this past week and its only Wednesday. I think post game talk is part of the current forum. After the Sunday then Smack.

Re: Re: Why was my Bills post moved?

Question: why merging?

just curious......

:goof:
more often than not it is exactly the same link or quote or something this is getting merged. If that is not the case it is 2 threads about the same thing, i.e. do you like Chris Carter. They are merged so that you do not have to post the same exact comment in multiple threads. It is annoying to comment on something and then see another thread and 99 44/100th the same topic

and I alway try to change the title so you can tell it was merged

Re: Re: Re: Why was my Bills post moved?

Originally posted by FFiB
more often than not it is exactly the same link or quote or something this is getting merged. If that is not the case it is 2 threads about the same thing, i.e. do you like Chris Carter. They are merged so that you do not have to post the same exact comment in multiple threads. It is annoying to comment on something and then see another thread and 99 44/100th the same topic

and I alway try to change the title so you can tell it was merged
sorry FFiB, I accidently hit edit instead of quote and f this up :o

Re: Re: Why was my Bills post moved?

Originally posted by dolphan39
move past the Bills game...any post w/Bills fans about this game is destined for smack...

sorry if that is not what you think...

:judge:

Good explination 39. I thought is was because fin-atic was coming across as a whining, crying little girl.

I like your reason better. My bad.

To all Bills Fans:

Let's move past this already. Detroit's up next.

Think about that.........

I am disappointed.

There is more backbiting on this board than in the Dolphins locker room.

Roberthoover, your an asshole. You better get off my back. You have no right to be here. They call people like you who show up unwanted on other teams boards adn harrass "Trolls".
I never whined. I called you idiot Bills fans out who act like you played great. You don't like it so you resort to calling me names.Truth hurts doesn't it?
Fine. You are just proving everything about Bills fans to be true.
PS
Were still leading the dvision, cow pie. Enjoy watching us in the playoffs again.

Roberthoover, your an asshole. You better get off my back. You have no right to be here. They call people like you who show up unwanted on other teams boards adn harrass "Trolls".
I never whined. I called you idiot Bills fans out who act like you played great. You don't like it so you resort to calling me names.Truth hurts doesn't it?
Fine. You are just proving everything about Bills fans to be true.
PS
Were still leading the dvision, cow pie. Enjoy watching us in the playoffs again.
as so...my point is made :argue: :billsbite

39, I'm no genious but that seems like smack to me. Moving the thread seems like the right move in hindsite.

Back
Top Bottom