Why wasnt kayjay harris drafted? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why wasnt kayjay harris drafted?

vegasphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ive seen highlights of him which are impressive but I'm wondering if there is some drawback that perhaps made him undesireable by everyone?

For starters, he is 26, pretty old to start picking up the NFL game. He is also a bit injury prone

Where's that guy who loves Kay Jay? He'll jump on this thread in a second!

Love him? i dont love him. I just really like him...lol

I've watched all his games for the past 2 years. And i know what this man is capable of. Thats why im so pumped up about this season...

And pretty much why i can answer a question about kay jay better than anybody on here. Because i know him a little better than you all do..

He's really not injury prone. He had somebody sit on his leg in one of the first games of the season. but he only missed 2 games. His age is yea, a pretty big factor. But like one of them ast. coaches said. he may be 26 but runs like he's 19.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Love him? i dont love him. I just really like him...lol

I've watched all his games for the past 2 years. And i know what this man is capable of. Thats why im so pumped up about this season...

And pretty much why i can answer a question about kay jay better than anybody on here. Because i know him a little better than you all do..

He's really not injury prone. He had somebody sit on his leg in one of the first games of the season. but he only missed 2 games. His age is yea, a pretty big factor. But like one of them ast. coaches said. he may be 26 but runs like he's 19.

I'm not gonna write any player off, but Antowain Smith was like 25-26 and he was drafted in the 1st rd. I don't think Harris was drafted because, he's not that good of a player. Fred Russell was getting alot of hype last year because he was a good college player, but has not turned out to be anything more than a practice squad player. I'm thinking unless Harris is very good of special teams he'll be on the practice squad, and maybe destined for alot of playing time in NFL Europe or the Arena league.

I read on here where it said that that they were most impressed by harris today. A ast. coach said that. It was some time ago....and if i know Kay Jay like i think i do. He'll be seeing some playing time..No doubt

djfresh47 said:
I'm not gonna write any player off, but Antowain Smith was like 25-26 and he was drafted in the 1st rd. I don't think Harris was drafted because, he's not that good of a player. Fred Russell was getting alot of hype last year because he was a good college player, but has not turned out to be anything more than a practice squad player. I'm thinking unless Harris is very good of special teams he'll be on the practice squad, and maybe destined for alot of playing time in NFL Europe or the Arena league.
I think he's an ok player but if Ricky comes back I have a hard time believing Harris will be on our active roster. Possibly a practice squad guy like you said.

Age I would say. But still for him to fall out of the late rounds just cuase he's 26 makes me wonder.

From the very little I saw of him today in minicamp he made some impressive runs. He is shifty and he has some jets(the good kind)

Back
Top Bottom