Why we need to get henson and loose Wally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we need to get henson and loose Wally

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The patriots set the tone this last season with Malloy in particular. If push comes to shove go with picks and cap friendly situations. They have (I believe) seven picks in the first four rounds and we have three picks:cry: . If we can get a Blue chip QB that we NEED, and preserve our 1st rounder that is a must. IF we have the chance to pick up a few picks for Wally before we loose him that also is a must. Otherwise we are going to play catchup to a team that is better and getting younger.:eek:

I would rather have Ogunleye than draft picks. Draft picks are nice, but we know what Ogunleye can do and not having him will hurt us on defense.

That is what they said in NE before Milloy left. 15 st wins later and a SB they look pretty smart. If we give up the picks its more of a rental situation. We cant keep him after next year. If that is the way we play it next year is all out. NO REASON to discuss QB draftees. I would prefer to balance the team better VIA picks.

I would rather have Henson, Clayton, and Ogunleye than Henson, Clayton, and a draft pick in the 20's. If it's a pick before ours, fine. If not, then I don't think so.

People must be twelve on this board to not understand the concept of money.

Don't worry when i was twelve I thought ten dollars was a lot of money too.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I would rather have Ogunleye than draft picks. Draft picks are nice, but we know what Ogunleye can do and not having him will hurt us on defense.
Okay signature...take it away...

If you think we should keep wally, your thinking with your heart, not your head. As it is, we have 2 OVER paid QB"s, we'll need to cut htem both to get under the cap. We still have to resign Sage to have a QB on teh roster next year, we're already over the cap, and after next season, Chambers is a UFA. We need to resign him, fix the QB and OL positions, and at least act like we're looking for a 2nd string WR. We don't have the money for O-gun.

Back
Top Bottom