WHY- We should all be rooting for the fins to win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHY- We should all be rooting for the fins to win

InSabanWeTrust1

Section 238 row 6
Reaction score
1. It is never an excuse to move up a few draft picks. realistically the difference between 6-10 and 8-8 will be 9th overall -14th overall draft pick
2. ITs the freeking JETS, J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
3. We knock the Jets out of the playoffs with a win
4. Jason Taylors Run at DPOY, Lets go JT
5. Development of players- crowder, roth, bell, j.allens development on defense.
6. To try and finish the season 8-8 which is respectable .500 record
7. Prime Time TV in front of the country lets show them bout that DOLPHINS D!
8. Saban's overall record as a coach
9. momentum to end the season
10. ITS THE JETS, I HATE THE JETS, LETS DESTROY THEM TONIGHT BABY, LETS DO THE DAMN THANNNG

How about that no one should EVER step on a field of play and not try their best? If the Jets were our little brother and we wanted to let them score, okay then. Other than that...no reason to tank the game. Attitude and culture of winning are much more important than a higher draft pick...always.

You can be sure JT and Zach will do everything in their power to ruin Christmas for as many Jets fans as possible. That's reason enough to be excited about tonights game.

Have to admit, I'm really interested to see if Vick can show anything at the
4th receiver spot tonight too...plus the return of Ronnie Brown.

Again, you do not knock the Jets out of the playoffs by beating us.
but keep saying it if you must.

Your season is over. And as usual under Saban, you have nothing to play for this time of year.

but keep saying it if you must.

Your season is over. And as usual under Saban, you have nothing to play for this time of year.

You make it sound like it's happen for the last 4 or 5 years. I don't think two years can be considered a usual.

as usual? its been two years.
as usual, you're an obnoxious new york fan who is gonna be dissapointed like you have been every year since joe namath!

I could careless about Indy, although a win would make sure we stay out of the below .500 season crowd which has always been something I've been proud of.

TONIGHT however, I ALWAYS want to beat the teams from our division. Regardless of what it means to our draft position because in the end, a great pick doesn't always equal success.

We're going to get a decent pick this year, better than last year, and a win or two more or less won't make much of a difference.

We might as well finish strong. I dont care if we would be 2-12 right now, the Jets must go down.

Right.....

Keep thinking that....it'll make it less frustrating after you lose.

The reality is if you lose tonight, your shot is all but gone unless everyone else goes down next week.

WHY- We should all be rooting for the fins to win
=--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats simple. were dolphins fans. We should be rooting for them to win

It's the Jets, thats enough for me, but to say there is no difference between drafting 6-10 isn't right........You won't feel that way when the player you need gets picked a few spots ahead of you. But thats no excuse to want to lose.......Kill the Jets !!!!!!!!!

I always root for us to win every game.....a couple of draft spots won't make much difference.

It's the Jets, thats enough for me, but to say there is no difference between drafting 6-10 isn't right........You won't feel that way when the player you need gets picked a few spots ahead of you. But thats no excuse to want to lose.......Kill the Jets !!!!!!!!!

the NFL isn't the NBA. lots of first rounders are busts, and lots of late rounders are bloomers. You can always trade up if you want to, anyway.

1. It is never an excuse to move up a few draft picks. realistically the difference between 6-10 and 8-8 will be 9th overall -14th overall draft pick
2. ITs the freeking JETS, J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
3. We knock the Jets out of the playoffs with a win
4. Jason Taylors Run at DPOY, Lets go JT
5. Development of players- crowder, roth, bell, j.allens development on defense.
6. To try and finish the season 8-8 which is respectable .500 record
7. Prime Time TV in front of the country lets show them bout that DOLPHINS D!
8. Saban's overall record as a coach
9. momentum to end the season
10. ITS THE JETS, I HATE THE JETS, LETS DESTROY THEM TONIGHT BABY, LETS DO THE DAMN THANNNG

1. You never try to lose, but there is usually a big difference between picking 9th and 14th.
2/3. Anytime you screw the Jets and their obnoxious fans its a good thing.
4. I couldn't care any less about individual player honors.
5. Uh, not sure how this correlates...if you want you players to develop, that might actually cost you a game or two. But whatever....
6. 8-8 isn't worth writing home about. And "respectability" isn't the goal anyhow.
7. Uh, I don't care about showing the country anything.
8. Saban's record as a coach reflects his ability as a coach. Great in college, not so great in the NFL.
9. Momentum to end the season has NO carry over effect. How can any Fins fan not know this?
10. I agree with this. I hate the Jets more than any team in any sport.

Back
Top Bottom