Why would Griese come down here.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would Griese come down here....

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
...When he has teams he could start for like Cincinatti(doubtful), Arizona (possible), Baltimore, Carolina and many more. I mean he has a good chance at starting...why would he want to be our backup?

Dave Wannstedt is a little into the friend part sometimes and wouldn't start him over his buddy Fiedler. I mean if Wannstedt who got Ricky, drafted Chambers-McMichael, picked Nails to start and Dixon to to LT. All this and he has picked Jay to be our guy. Wannstedt knows Jay is probably the best QB in our type of offense that we run....I personally think...not this season but after that we need a QB. Wanstedt sees a special player in Jay and so do I. I feel him having a good breakout year this year....IF we can bring another good WR. Jay is mobile and that has helped us as seen two years ago. I mean come on guys two years ago Lamar Smith couldn't do anything...soooooo we had to rely on Jay Fiedler's arm...everyone said not going to happen and Fiedler was the comeback kid and it led us to victories. I mean I think we were down by 7 or 10 when we played Baltimore and Fiedler delivered a pass on the money and McKnight let it bounce off his pads for an INT. I mean if he owuld have caught that it would have been a TD and Miami would be back in it. Jay is the way to go.....for all you haters out there....remember when you said Ray start! You saw what happened....lets bring in someone else and show everyone how horrible he does. Jay is our man for a reason.

Dolphins2002 thinks Jay is something special. Somehow, all my doubt about Fiedler, not only as a football player, but as a person, have disappeared. I see this new light at the end of the Miami Dolphins QB tunnel, and it shines with the confident glare of Jay Fiedler's eyes. I mean, this may be an epihpany.

LMAO. You gonna grow up to be a motivational speaker D2k2?

LoL Maybe BMarion...I haven't really discussed it with umm myself LoL. But I can picture it now....Jay wins us a SB and holds that trophy up in the air...proves EVERY hater wrong!

I won't even say it...

But you know what I am thinking

I'll just say:

FH

Good one SKAPE. LoL. But Fin-Atic....I think you should change your sn to....Fin-Hater.

Back
Top Bottom