why would i get banned from the dolphins forum? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why would i get banned from the dolphins forum?

Tatonka

New Poppa
Reaction score
i did nothing but debate dolphins issues.. i never called anyone a name.. i just involved myself in debates.. friendly debates at that..

whats the deal you guys?

i put a sig pic of chambers getting hit.. similar to the picture one guy has of kelly getting lit in the superbowl..

seriously.. i am at a loss.

I think the mods here do a wonderful job. You must have done something wrong.

hit search under my name and please tell me what i could have done to deserve this.. i have been debating with you guys.. but in a friendly way.. i have done nothing to get banned.. that is for sure.

I could be the tone of your posts.

Did you use the urinating primate smilie?

i would at least appreciate a message or something from the mod that banned me.

Originally posted by WharfRat
I know nothing about it personally ... but I'll look into it for you.
i've only banned two guys since i started as a mod, and neither one were buffalo fans!:tongue:

aj straightened it out for me.. it was a mistake.. and it has been taken care of.. handled very professionally.

Originally posted by Tatonka
aj straightened it out for me.. it was a mistake.. and it has been taken care of.. handled very professionally.
......................at least you know it was a mistake!;)

Originally posted by Tatonka
yeah.. no one would ban me on purpose :lol:
the two i banned very rarely talked football, they just showed up and started talking trash, they had other screen names too, that was the biggie!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom