Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Miami Dolphins

It was OK. He's definitely done much better ones for the Dolphins. The ones for the Jets, though, never get old and are always funny.

Your coach: Todd Bowles is gone. To replace him, the Jets went ALL OUT. They needed a big name. Someone with cachet. Someone whose face could light up Broadway. Someone, you know, GOOD. They did not find that someone. Instead, they found this man…

I spy with my freakshow eyes.........
That’s former Dolphins coach

You are taking it WAY too seriously. It's a Deadspin article. They do this every year for every team. All the teams get made fun of (even the Pats) -- that is the point of these articles. Chill out.
And every year we do suck. This is like those pre season rankings, fans get up in arms no matter where we are ranked and yet we still fall to the bottom after the season, right about where they had us from the get go.

Not the funniest thing I've ever read, but this graphic is hilarious

pcdilbsabxejlagauxcn.jpg

OMG that was hilarious!! Also, sadly true....

These are funny, I read all 32 team’s every year. Could've definitely done without the Kendrick Norton joke though, that was in very poor taste.

That was horrific, along with the poor Nick Buoniconti .

I can't write what I would do to this author if I ever had a shot at him.

Back
Top Bottom