Why?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why??

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just when i thought i was numb to all the horribleness Revis picks it off and scores and i say every swear word in the bok in front of my kids and the wife doesnt like it and now were fighting. Friggan dolphins cause me more pain in so many different wayz. i cant help but want to see my dolphins play good even when Luck is in the pickings...

i feel ur pain man.. my wife laughs when i go nuts she doesnt get it. but if we had kids im sure i would get it ****..

why ask why ?

You should be used to this after a decade+ of pathetic football from this team.

It's not like you're accustomed to consistent good play.

My girlfriend actually likes it when I fly off the handle over Dolphins games. I asked her one time why she doesn't mind it and she said she loves that I love football and act like a real man. Here I was thinking I was acting like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum at times over the Phins and she likes it, go figure...

Just when i thought i was numb to all the horribleness Revis picks it off and scores and i say every swear word in the bok in front of my kids and the wife doesnt like it and now were fighting. Friggan dolphins cause me more pain in so many different wayz. i cant help but want to see my dolphins play good even when Luck is in the pickings...
UIh...you did that fighting with your wife thing to yourself.

My girlfriend actually likes it when I fly off the handle over Dolphins games. I asked her one time why she doesn't mind it and she said she loves that I love football and act like a real man. Here I was thinking I was acting like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum at times over the Phins and she likes it, go figure...

Man dude you got yourself a good woman!!! wish mine was like that

why ask why ?

You should be used to this after a decade+ of pathetic football from this team.

my point exactly... i thought i was over this crap man... i want to be trust me. i admit though its alot easier to take a loss when i dont watch this crap. but since their on i have to watch them

Back
Top Bottom