why...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why...?

marcos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
why are you people all the time is talking about ricky , i think that we dont have any proud and also we dont need him because with ronni or cady or cedric ,and also a great backup like morris or minor that will be stupid

marcos said:
why are you people all the time is talking about ricky , i think that we dont have any proud and also we dont need him because with ronni or cady or cedric ,and also a great backup like morris or minor that will be stupid
I agree with a lot that you said, but Minor is barely holding to a roster spot right now.

you needed to start a thread to complain about ricky williams?

sorry for saying proud and no pride is just that i live in mexico

I wouldnt mind having Ricky come back. Not to play but we could prolly trade his rights for something a lil better than a 7th rounder. And a draft pick is atleast a "potential" impact player no matter how late it is.

ok, if he come back nobody will want him , he havent played like 1 year ago ,he is 30 pounds less ,the more that sombody will wive us is like a 7 round

like i said bro another 7th rounder is a "potential" superstar, i mean not likely but i'll take as many draft picks as we can get.

WvFinFan said:
like i said bro another 7th rounder is a "potential" superstar, i mean not likely but i'll take as many draft picks as we can get.

ricky as he is right now would give us more production then our 7th round pick would.

Saban4prez said:
ricky as he is right now would give us more production then our 7th round pick would.

but we have morris gordon minor and will have a 1st round rb

just forget about him and if he begs for our forgivnence to let him back then well trade him for anything we can get which wont be much.

I'm not saying anything bad about Caddy, Ronnie, or Benson, but Ricky has proven his worth in the NFL and the others haven't.

Back
Top Bottom