Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark ryan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i want to know why you can ban somebody when you have an admin that does the same thing only in code!

mark ryan said:
i want to know why you can ban somebody when you have an admin that does the same thing only in code!

What are you talking about. Did you get banned for something?

mark ryan said:
They usually just get banned when they're too stupid to figure which forums to post in.

They ususally get banned when they already have usernames but create others anyway.

inFINSible said:
They usually just get banned when they're too stupid to figure which forums to post in.
answers like this kinda gives me an answer to what kind of board this is. and i did know which forum this belonged in, but there was more traffic in the lounge.

and to answer a question this is an imposters name, i just wanted to find out why my dad was banned when your idol wharfrat did the same darn thing but then deleted it so nobody could read it.

all he did was give all his time and money to get this board off the ground and when he wasn't needed anymore you got rid of him so you didn't have to say thank you!

mark ryan said:
answers like this kinda gives me an answer to what kind of board this is. and i did know which forum this belonged in, but there was more traffic in the lounge.
See, it's things like this that get people in trouble. It's not up to you to make decisions on where to post things due to the amount of people you'd like to see it. You post in the proper forum because that is the RULE of this site. It doesn't have squat to do with where you think it should be posted. People who don't get that simple concept are usually the ones on the outside going..."what happened?....why am I banned?.." Maybe that's what happened to your dad.

and to answer a question this is an imposters name, i just wanted to find out why my dad was banned when your idol wharfrat did the same darn thing but then deleted it so nobody could read it.
Who's your dad? I have no idea who you're talking about.

all he did was give all his time and money to get this board off the ground and when he wasn't needed anymore you got rid of him so you didn't have to say thank you!
No one, that I can recall, fits that description.

mark ryan said:
Our poor Admin was hounded and baited incessantly for days on end and in a moment of weakness he succumbed to the pressure and stooped to the level of his tormentors.

He has been given 4o lashes, had his feet burned with cigarettes, and has written 1000 times that he will never do it again.

He has paid the price for his horrible transgression.

If your dada would agree to all that, I'll see if I can put in a good word for him with the FinHeaven parole board....I can't promise anything though.

I'm pretty sure I know who his dad is. And if I'm correct on that, Mark Ryan really doesn't want to go down this road with us. It does us no good to destroy a man's reputation (whatever's left of it). But that's exactly what will happen.

All this talk of "poor him" is just that, talk. We've taken the high road on this for years. You don't want the truth getting out, guy. You have no knowledge about anything that will be said. My suggestion is to leave it alone.

Again, this is me assuming we're both talking about the same guy.

mark ryan said:

You may think you have "discovered what kind of board this is", but I know I've discovered what kind of person you are by that quote alone. I'm CONVINCED you are the son of the person I'm referring to above. Talking to you will be exactly like talking to him, which is a total waste of time. So with that in mind, I'm done.

Muck said:
I'm pretty sure I know who his dad is. And if I'm correct on that, Mark Ryan really doesn't want to go down this road with us. It does us no good to destroy a man's reputation (whatever's left of it). But that's exactly what will happen.

All this talk of "poor him" is just that, talk. We've taken the high road on this for years. You don't want the truth getting out, guy. You have no knowledge about anything that will be said. My suggestion is to leave it alone.

Again, this is me assuming we're both talking about the same guy.

You may think you have "discovered what kind of board this is", but I know I've discovered what kind of person you are by that quote alone. I'm CONVINCED you are the son of the person I'm referring to above. Talking to you will be exactly like talking to him, which is a total waste of time. So with that in mind, I'm done.
i think it would be very interesting for the members to learn everthing FH has pulled, from messages in code to a smuggled camera. i'd like to post it but you would just delete it!

mark ryan said:
i think it would be very interesting for the members to learn everthing FH has pulled, from messages in code to a smuggled camera. i'd like to post it but you would just delete it!

Smuggled camera? Who do we have nude pictures of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom