Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
why did you take away my signature mods? please explain why a girl in a dolphin bathing suit ,not revealing anything is too much for you. please , please explain this cruel injustice you have done to me and others.
wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy :cry:

if its the butt shot of the cheerleader then i agree its an injustice..

there is nothing too risque about it. i can walk outside right now and see 30 girls revealing more than that

i don't understand it either... personally i'm too lazy to deal with all that sort of nonsense.. but a bikini is only a bikini... unless there's some sort of crude caption next to it, i don't see why we should have to be policed like 12 year olds in middle school PE.

Noodle Arm said:
R.I.P. Dolphins booty :cry:

clear.gif

:cry: :cry: :cry:

where is this TOS thing the mods always talk about..how about a link..and it wasnt even an a$$ it was a bikini shot..you all need to loosen up, i'm guessing some pple have not seen a bikini shot before and you know somebody whined to a mod....smh

tucker said:
where is this TOS thing the mods always talk about..how about a link..and it wasnt even an a$$ it was a bikini shot..you all need to loosen up

Signatures and Avatars
Added: February 1, 2004 - Avatars and signatures should not have any type of nudity or be too risqué. Basically, nothing sexually explicit. However we also ask that you refrain from using bathing suit-type photos altogether for the purpose of promoting on-topic conversation. We believe this is fair as avatars and signatures are in every forum. In some forums these pictures may or may not be allowed. Thus, there should be no pictures, as stated above, in one's avatar or signature. However, images such as stated in the above may be posted in The Ladies Lounge.

Added: January 15, 2005 - You are permitted one photo per signature. Please keep the dimensions within the 400x300 pixel range and below 40k in size. Exceptions can be made if a signature is wider than 400 pixels, but much shorter than 300 pixels in height (a banner for example). Not only does this make for a sleeker, less congested forum, but it also helps visitors who are limited to 56K dialup connections.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655

cant miss it, it's up on top.

Back
Top Bottom