Wide Left! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Left!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
WHOO!!!!

I don't think I've ever gone so crazy after a win in my life. My roommate popped out of his room screaming and yelling and banging on the walls and found me in the living room screaming my lungs out, jumping on the furrniture, rolling on the ground, and humping kitchen appliances. Needless to say my voice is lost.

I'm tired...
Dude, we are on the same page, I can't talk either:lol: WHAT A GAME!HURRICANES # 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

I support any UM postings in this forum that anyone wants to make. This is all about fun and if a brother wants to express himself, than so be it!!

C-A-N-E-S!

Originally posted by fin-atic
I support any UM postings in this forum that anyone wants to make. This is all about fun and if a brother wants to express himself, than so be it!!

C-A-N-E-S!
i didn't read anything negative about the canes in this thread. i think all fsu fans are hiding under the bed!:D

Not only was the chop block a phantom call, but so was the "unnecessary roughness" on Rix's scramble. Nevermind the fact that he went airborne on his own. We touched him. The chop called back a 60-yard pass and the roughness kept their scoring drive alive.

Some FSU guy was giving me crap about how we're lucky the kicker missed it. Well heck, THEY'RE lucky our all-star punter shanked a 3-yard punt to set it up!! And the kicker and holder both took turns talking major smack on the previous two FG attempts. So it all evens out in my book!!

UM got handled up front and didn't play their best game. But they played a championship 4th quarter. And that's what counts. Like most champions, the Canes were always great yesterday.......they were just great when they had to be. :)

Back
Top Bottom