Wide Left! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Left!

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
Yes yes yes!

Great comeback by Miami, didn't play the best, got screwed by the refs, and still found a way to win.

Repeat champions got past their roadblock.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Yes yes yes!

Great comeback by Miami, didn't play the best, got screwed by the refs, and still found a way to win.

that chop block miami was called for, was bogus. macgahee didn't even hit the guy!

btw, this thread belongs in the college forum!

Canes showed a lot of heart coming back down by two scores. They underestimated FSU.

Bowden is assasinating FG kickers in his dreams!!

I didn't know what game Phinstd was talking about. I thought he was talking about the Dolphins, not the Hurricanes.

Miami Dolphins don't play until tomorrow......

.....oh you're talking about the COLLEGE team. Sorry :D thought I was in the Dolphins forum. hehe

Originally posted by Phinstd
Yes yes yes!

GREAT WIN!....but don`t forget Va. Tech!

WHOO!!!!

I don't think I've ever gone so crazy after a win in my life. My roommate popped out of his room screaming and yelling and banging on the walls and found me in the living room screaming my lungs out, jumping on the furrniture, rolling on the ground, and humping kitchen appliances. Needless to say my voice is lost.

I'm tired...

Originally posted by IceStorm
Miami Dolphins don't play until tomorrow......

.....oh you're talking about the COLLEGE team. Sorry :D thought I was in the Dolphins forum. hehe
tomorrow night!:D

Oh come on guys I was just having fun with the post. I was excited and just put in the first board I could get to.

gotta check the new polls when they come out, my son says miami will drop in the rankings, and i say they won't. i don't care what rank fsu was miami still won. he thinks oklahoma is gonna be #1!

Back
Top Bottom