Wide reciever options | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide reciever options

with Parker out for a couple of weeks......our WR's are Williams, Ford and a few gadget players(Grant,Perry and Bowden) I'd rather see Bowden and Perry than Grant but right now he's the only speed we have on the outside.

Now being able to keep the safeties back will make it harder for us to run the football and against that Buffalo defense it could get ugly very early.

Btw, I know we al want to see Tua in there but the lack of weapons really worry me. You can't just throw every WR open every time.
actually...not everyone wants to see TUA...i sure dont! BUST!!!!

I really felt bad for him when he had the ACL injury... have to believe several teams would have interest.

that’s almost criminal.

some comic relief here, this is great.

I would love to see what AROB can do with a decent QB also it's kind of sad what he had to go through so I can understands him requesting a trade, DVP has had a similar situation Jay Cutler, Matt Moore, Brock Osweiler and now Fitzpatrick.

I would love to see what AROB can do with a decent QB also it's kind of sad what he had to go through so I can understands him requesting a trade, DVP has had a similar situation Jay Cutler, Matt Moore, Brock Osweiler and now Fitzpatrick.

Bad QB's sometimes get tunnel vision and throw too much to their primary read. Robinson gets an inordinate amount of targets in the Bears offense.

Yea he's DVP with less vertical speed but despite his 4.6 to 4.5 speed his suddenness, explosiveness in his release combined with ability to stack vertically allows him to produce explosive plays. His Ankle and Hip flexibility is top notch, better route runner than DVP is some aspects, I think he gets more separation off coverage than DVP he knows how to flip a DB's hips. His catch radius and ability to win at the catch point is top notch which is a godsend for late inaccurate Qbs , I was hoping Preston could be a poor mans AROB because of his short area quickness but Preston ability to win at the catch point is weak compared to AROB. If Flores insist on Fitz being the starter, I guy like him would offset a lot of his flaws

This is a gold, gives you insight just how technical the wr position is

this is an awesome post man. I personally don’t see many similarities in DVP and Robinson’s game, but this is a great thread to highlight Robinson’s talents

Bad QB's sometimes get tunnel vision and throw too much to their primary read. Robinson gets an inordinate amount of targets in the Bears offense.

this post swallows itself. Chances are if he’s getting all the primary read targets, and the QB is a tunnel vision thrower, those targets aren’t typically efficient

As much as he gets he should be getting more, the problem is he doesn't get quality targets especially when it's over 15 yards.

this is an awesome post man. I personally don’t see many similarities in DVP and Robinson’s game, but this is a great thread to highlight Robinson’s talents

Arob has more flexibility in his ankles and hips than DVP so he gets in and out of his cuts better and DVP has a good bit more speed in a straight line but both of them can climb the ladder and both dominate the catch point.

Arob has more flexibility in his ankles and hips than DVP so he gets in and out of his cuts better and DVP has a good bit more speed in a straight line but both of them can climb the ladder and both dominate the catch point.

love me some DVP but I’m taking me some AROB over DVP all day and donning a wide grin

love me some DVP but I’m taking me some AROB over DVP all day and donning a wide grin

Lol I get it Arob is more proven so it's understandable and the way he welcomed Jalen Ramsey into the NFL, I probably would too.

SMH just too nasty.

Reactions: A1.
Lol I get it Arob is more proven so it's understandable and the way he welcomed Jalen Ramsey into the NFL, I probably would too.

SMH just too nasty.

AROB has a gear that vante has only slid into maybe twice in his career. Robinson stays there

this post swallows itself. Chances are if he’s getting all the primary read targets, and the QB is a tunnel vision thrower, those targets aren’t typically efficient

I didn't say they were efficient. It's high volume. Complete opposite. What's not to understand? You combine high volume with poor efficiency, you're still gonna end up with production.

SMH just too nasty.

Yeah that was great. Allen Robinson, while still good, doesn't have the same ability after the ACL tear in 2017. Don't get me wrong, he's still good and all, but that clip from four years ago isn't reflective of him now after age and injuries.

I'm hoping they will be good but neither of them has top speed to make the defense back off. This offense won't score a lot of points this year.
A Chan Gailey offense? Cmon this is gonna a powerhouse offense

Yeah that was great. Allen Robinson, while still good, doesn't have the same ability after the ACL tear in 2017. Don't get me wrong, he's still good and all, but that clip from four years ago isn't reflective of him now after age and injuries.

I posted Clips of him with the Bears putting DB's in a blender and he's posted videos of him reaching a vertical of 40 inches after surgery, the most I can give you is he's slighter slower vertically on tape but he killed Jalen with route running not speed and he's going to be able to win like that well into his 30's.

Back
Top Bottom