Wide reciever options | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide reciever options

I didn't say they were efficient. It's high volume. Complete opposite. What's not to understand? You combine high volume with poor efficiency, you're still gonna end up with production.

I get what you’re saying but Arob would and should get similar volume in any offense. I think he gets less volume than he would elsewhere due to the inefficiency

Is Callaway allowed to practice while suspended? Be nice to get him some chemistry with Tua.

According to this article, Callaway was released by Cleveland after his last suspension and never served any of the 10 games on an active roster in 2019, but the suspension was reduced to 7 games so it looks like we won’t see him for a while

According to this article, Callaway was released by Cleveland after his last suspension and never served any of the 10 games on an active roster in 2019, but the suspension was reduced to 7 games so it looks like we won’t see him for a while

Callaway looked like he at least had the ability to be a solid #3 option, or better, in his rookie year. But unlike players with "character issues" like Preston Williams, Callaway's never stopped and have continued into his NFL career.

He already had alleged sexual assault, felony fraud charges, and a failed drug test at the NFL Combine (due to diluted urine tho). He was suspended his entire Jr season at UF and in only his second NFL season he was suspended 10 games for substance abuse. He was also frequently late to team meetings and practices with the Browns.

It's frustrating bc he is talented. Even with that history and no Jr season, he went in the 4th round. Just based on ability, he would have been somewhere among the top receivers in his class.

But I really have doubts that a player can get their act together when there is such a consistent negative pattern. Hope I'm wrong because I believe he will almost certainly produce if he can ever get on the field.

Dolphins should make the best with what they have. Those draft picks are precious and becomes even more precious with the final season win total.

This year was about building the trenches and while it's still to early to know what exactly we have the team needs to follow through.

Next year can be more about the skill positions like reciever. It also sounds like we should be in position to get one of Tua's former mates at Alabama.

Stay the course!

Back
Top Bottom