Wide reciever options | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide reciever options

I'd like to see Callaway get a shot, his speed might open things up a little bit

Parker and Williams are overly similar. That's fine when those midrange darts are available. When they are taken away the lack of variety really shows.

I didn't even realize the Dolphins signed Antonio Callaway. Yes, that is the correct style of player to provide the weaving and crafty aspects

If...if...if

Parker and Williams are overly similar. That's fine when those midrange darts are available. When they are taken away the lack of variety really shows.

I didn't even realize the Dolphins signed Antonio Callaway. Yes, that is the correct style of player to provide the weaving and crafty aspects

If...if...if

sign me up. Looks like a better receiver than grant by a mile

You can win without big play wide receivers, you've just gotta play like it. I'm not that worried about our receiving corps, we just weren't running plays yesterday that were the strength of the offense with Parker out and Williams barely able to keep his feet. We'll run a more complete offense this week.

Where did you hear that Parker was going to be out a couple of weeks?

I think its just conjecture. Honestly, I might feel better knowing Parker was out. You push on a hamstring it just doesn't heal, and we already know that happens with Parker.

it could just be speculation but knowing Parker's history with injuries I'm going with him being out at least this Sunday

I think it’s speculation but unfortunately a good bet. I don’t think anything will be determined until Friday. Wouldn’t surprise me if he misses Wednesday and either misses or is limited Thursday and Friday then doubtful Sunday. I want him to play but him at 100% is too valuable to our team to fool around.

Grant needs to be on the field.. he is the only wr who can win fast vs man coverage.

Except he's been trotted out for years now and hasn't done a thing. He was out there yesterday after Parker went out. He played over Ford who was sticking to the slot. Did you seen Grant? He made one play and was the intended target on Fitz's misread interception.

Some good ones again in next years draft. Chase, Waddle, Smith, Moore, Olave. Hope we get 2 depending what else is available and where our picks are

Back
Top Bottom