Wide reciever options | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide reciever options

Really pissed Dallas drafted Ceedee Lamb before he could fall to Miami a pick later.
Miami wasn't drafting skills high, unless perhaps someone fell a round below where they were ranked on the board.

Booty????

Is that some bleeding edge hipster lingo?

I've always felt booty was a good thing, under a couple different definitions.

In my pirate and disco eras booty was a good term.

"Aye Captain. That defense you got there is suspect, but those wide receivers are a fine booty!"

Last edited:
It's all about context.
She can have a nice booty, and that's good. But if something is booty, it's bad

Really pissed Dallas drafted Ceedee Lamb before he could fall to Miami a pick later.
They would have drafted Jackson even if Lamb was still on the board. All you have to do is look at the entire draft and it is easy to see that the Dolphins were looking to upgrade the offensive line and the defense and they really weren’t interested in upgrading the skill position players in the draft. Hopefully upgrading the skill positions will be their top priority in next years draft because Tua is going to need a lot of help if he is going to have success in the NFL.
‘There we’re 5 or 6 WR’s at Alabama that were better than the wide receivers now on the Dolphins.

Last edited:
with Parker out for a couple of weeks......our WR's are Williams, Ford and a few gadget players(Grant,Perry and Bowden) I'd rather see Bowden and Perry than Grant but right now he's the only speed we have on the outside.

Now being able to keep the safeties back will make it harder for us to run the football and against that Buffalo defense it could get ugly very early.

Btw, I know we al want to see Tua in there but the lack of weapons really worry me. You can't just throw every WR open every time.

with Parker out for a couple of weeks......our WR's are Williams, Ford and a few gadget players(Grant,Perry and Bowden) I'd rather see Bowden and Perry than Grant but right now he's the only speed we have on the outside.

Now being able to keep the safeties back will make it harder for us to run the football and against that Buffalo defense it could get ugly very early.

Btw, I know we al want to see Tua in there but the lack of weapons really worry me. You can't just throw every WR open every time.

Where did you hear that Parker was going to be out a couple of weeks?

Back
Top Bottom