Wide reciever options | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide reciever options

I was hoping Lamb would be there but tbh, I don't think Grier was going to draft a WR. I think his mind was made up before the draft. We had more than enough picks to move up for play makers and we never did.

Yeah that's true.....probably thought he can't fix it all in one year and obviously didn't know at the time he'd have players opt out at the position.

This is why I hate trusting the media. They kept telling us Preston Williams was gonna explode this season that he was uncoverable at camp etc.

well the guy I watched week 1 couldn’t get off coverage in his stem or the top of his route. Wasnt the same guy as prior to injury last year.

the one time he did stack the db fitz bypassed him

This is why I hate trusting the media. They kept telling us Preston Williams was gonna explode this season that he was uncoverable at camp etc.

well the guy I watched week 1 couldn’t get off coverage in his stem or the top of his route. Wasnt the same guy as prior to injury last year.

Players coming back from ACL surgery are generally better in year 2 than year 1. While there were some good reports in training camp, he's still a work in progress (and Chan knows it).

To be fair it is Gilmore he's going against but he's also not going to have an easy time vs Tre White who owned him last year in their match up.

Players coming back from ACL surgery are generally better in year 2 than year 1. While there were some good reports in training camp, he's still a work in progress (and Chan knows it).

Ppl also tend to overrate how good he was last year also, having unreal expectations for him this year.

To be fair it is Gilmore he's going against but he's also not going to have an easy time vs Tre White who owned him last year in their match up.

jc Jackson ate him up too physically. He just doesnt look right. The short area burst looks to be missing and fluidity wise looks suspect.

Hopefully that cleans up at some point. But that stem isn’t threatening anyone either right now

jc Jackson ate him up too physically. He just doesnt look right. The short area burst looks to be missing and fluidity wise looks suspect.

Hopefully that cleans up at some point. But that stem isn’t threatening anyone either right now

I do agree he doesn't look 100 percent compared to last year by midseason he should be looking a lot better, but I was never crazy about his stem even last year.

I do agree he doesn't look 100 percent compared to last year by midseason he should be looking a lot better, but I was never crazy about his stem even last year.

he could win quickly inside last year and he did it against some good corners too. vs the pats they drove on every in cut he made from off etc. didn’t help that fitz was late with the ball out of hand at times either.

we just got to hope he’s a different wr in tbe second half the season preferably sooner obviously

he could win quickly inside last year and he did it against some good corners too. vs the pats they drove on every in cut he made from off etc. didn’t help that fitz was late with the ball out of hand at times either.

we just got to hope he’s a different wr in tbe second half the season preferably sooner obviously

The 1st game against baltimore last year I thought he was elite in that aspect but I also seen some DBs run his route too, inside stem on the the curl and post does look good tho but Fitz always late anyway making what should be easy completions a contested catch for him.

Let’s not forget that the QB can make receivers look better than they are sometimes........ Fitz ain’t that type of QB.

The 1st game against baltimore last year I thought he was elite in that aspect but I also seen some DBs run his route too, inside stem on the the curl and post does look good tho but Fitz always late anyway making what should be easy completions a contested catch for him.

fitz is definitely late. Tua will process better and be more in sync with the route combos.

we just continue to waste time at qb. It don’t even look like an offense we’d run with tua in terms of ideal fit so here’s hoping it’s not

Last edited:
I have a feeling come October after the suspension is up Antonio Calloway will get a shot, and I do like Lynn Bowden. Also possibility one of the 2 practice squad rookies get a call up to add speed.

I do think Calloway and Bowden can help open up the offense a bit due to their skill set, but realistically the team is lining up for what is IMO a much deeper WR draft pool in 2021

I do think Calloway and Bowden can help open up the offense a bit due to their skill set, but realistically the team is lining up for what is IMO a much deeper WR draft pool in 2021

It's deep every year Brett. I'd say there is more star power at the top in 2021, but only because Chase is the best prospect at the position in ten years.

Back
Top Bottom