Wide reciever options | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide reciever options

Ok I’ll do it, how about Allen Robinson. Rumors are swirling he wants to be traded, any interest? Me, I’m not sure I guess everything depends on the price. We’re not built to win now so the biggest question is do you want him as part the future or would you rather draft guys? If there no place for him beyond 2020 than forget it.
Exactly.

The opt outs hurt, but I'm not in favor of trading picks, or taking over a big contract, for a temporary stopgap.

Pass on allen robinson

he doesnt separate either

just have to make due with what we have and hope Preston works out his kinks in his game

Not to :dead: but again Flores personnel choices really boggle the mind with who gets playing time/starts...etc

Also I worry about preparedness
With Parker maybe injured there seems to not be an answer
After the opting out of Hurns and Wilson I feel someone with a different skill set than both Parker and Williams should have been added back then
Then the Rosen thing...If Fitz stays sucking like many of us think he will and Tua not healthy enough then what?
Sure gives me pause on Flores

Depending where Miami's 2nd First Round pick falls I'd target a WR at that spot and again in the Second Round with Miami's own pick. Double up. In the late 1st round, Rashad Bateman from Minnesota could be a target?
Get the band back together, Waddle in the 1st and Smith in the 2nd

Not to :dead: but again Flores personnel choices really boggle the mind with who gets playing time/starts...etc

Also I worry about preparedness
With Parker maybe injured there seems to not be an answer
After the opting out of Hurns and Wilson I feel someone with a different skill set than both Parker and Williams should have been added back then
Then the Rosen thing...If Fitz stays sucking like many of us think he will and Tua not healthy enough then what?
Sure gives me pause on Flores

Flores has made some puzzling decisions like getting rid of O'Shea and hiring Gailey, not starting Wilkins this past weekend, not playing Breida more this past weekend, etc.

Flores has made some puzzling decisions like getting rid of O'Shea and hiring Gailey, not starting Wilkins this past weekend, not playing Breida more this past weekend, etc.
Wilkins played 43 snaps to Davis' 27. Does it really matter who the "starter" is?

Yeah, Brieda is lightning fast. Is he a good route runner? Can he pass block worth a damn? There is a reason SF let him go for a 5th.

IDK (and neither does anyone else) what was the deal with O'Shea.

fitz is definitely late. Tua will process better and be more in sync with the route combos.

we just continue to waste time at qb. It don’t even look like an offense we’d run with tua in terms of ideal fit so here’s hoping it’s not

That was my concern after watching the offense vs. the Pats....I don’t want to see Tua running that offense.

9ers let brieda go cause he couldn’t stay healthy. A pattern of being unable to suit up due to medical.

maybe Miamis trying to avoid some of that with the usage thus far. It sure was scant week 1

9ers let brieda go cause he couldn’t stay healthy. A pattern of being unable to suit up due to medical.

maybe Miamis trying to avoid some of that with the usage thus far. It sure was scant week 1
No doubt that was one factor, but not, necessarily, the only factor.

Why do you refuse to use the reply function? Just curious....

We will agree to disagree. I think that’s exactly what it was. Couldn’t be depended on to suit up from a health stand point.

when he played he was electric.

Wilkins played 43 snaps to Davis' 27. Does it really matter who the "starter" is?

Yeah, Brieda is lightning fast. Is he a good route runner? Can he pass block worth a damn? There is a reason SF let him go for a 5th.

IDK (and neither does anyone else) what was the deal with O'Shea.

All I'm saying is Flores has made a lot of questionable decisions and if it contiunes he won't be here long.

All I'm saying is Flores has made a lot of questionable decisions and if it contiunes he won't be here long.
OK, but you did give specific examples, that were questionable points, IMO.

The guy did more, with less last year, than anyone could have realistically expected.

Now, after 1 game, against arguably the best coach in history and a perennial playoff team and contender, with a "virtual" offseason and no preseason games, with probably the most turnover of any nonexpansion team in history, including 10 rookies, you are putting Flo on the hot seat?

I can only assume you were against the hire from the start, or have very unrealistic expectations, or both.

I know the past 2 decades have been disappointing, and really abject failure, but that history has nothing to do with coach Flores.

Last edited:
OK, but you did give specific examples, that were questionable points, IMO.

The guy did more, with less last year, than anyone could have realistically expected.

Now, after 1 game, against arguably the best coach in history and a perennial playoff team and contender, with a "virtual" offseason and no preseason games, with probably the most turnover of any nonexpansion team in history, including 10 rookies, you are putting Flo on the hot seat?

I can only assume you were against the hire from the start, or have very unrealistic expectations, or both.

I know the past 2 decades have been disappointing, and really abject failure, but that history has nothing to do with coach Flores.

No I wasn't against the hire from the start. I was willing to give him a chance. My first choice was the DB coach from the Cowboys though. I think his name is Kris Richard. But I was really hoping that Ross would completely clean house and get rid of Chris Greer because he has been part of the problem with this team for two decades now. Brian Flores did do a good job coaching last year to get this team to 5 wins. But that doesn't mean he hasn't made a few questionable decisions when it comes to player moves and his coaching staff. Bringing in Chan Gailey would be at the top of my list. He should have tried to find another young dynamic OC after getting rid of O'Shea.

Back
Top Bottom