Wide Recievers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Recievers

Who will the Dolphins draft as a wide reciever?

• Braylon Edwards, Michigan

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Mike Williams, USC

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Troy Williamson, South Carolina

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Mark Clayton, Oklahoma

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Chris henry, West Virginia

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Roddy White, UAB

• Fred Gibson, Georgia

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Reggie Brown, Georgia

• Steve Savoy, Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roscoe Parrish, Miami

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • J.R. Russell, Louisville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Jones, Arkansas

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Chad Owens, Hawaii

• Courtney Roby, Indiana

• Other

• Total voters

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If the Dolphins draft a Wide Reciever in the draft who do you think it will be. Personally I believe with a good slot WR our top 2 will be great. IMO Hilliard would be an excellent pick up because he would push Booker for the #2 and there will be heavy competition there. If not I think the best choice out there in the draft is Roscoe Parrish because of his speed and toughness over the middle. So I decided to continue the poll idea for each position in the draft and ask you who do you think will be chosen if at all by the dolphins in the draft?

BocaHighQB said:
If the Dolphins draft a Wide Reciever in the draft who do you think it will be. Personally I believe with a good slot WR our top 2 will be great. IMO Hilliard would be an excellent pick up because he would push Booker for the #2 and there will be heavy competition there. If not I think the best choice out there in the draft is Roscoe Parrish because of his speed and toughness over the middle. So I decided to continue the poll idea for each position in the draft and ask you who do you think will be chosen if at all by the dolphins in the draft?
Ike can't seem to stay healthy!

I have to update it all offseason workouts arent updated so Im waiting.

Like I said earlier Im not completely updated with workouts but does any one think Roby has jumped Parrish on some draft boards?

matt Jones wouls be great to add something different to the team. Speed AND hieght. 6'6 and runs a 4.39. remember the winning TD against Patriots. it was simple throw it to a tall guy. well Jones is more consistant and he is taller.

Agreed but the thing that scares me is hes not proven at any positions necessarily and because he had such good workouts he will be drafted higher than originally anticipated and that pick could be used on a more glaring need such as O-Line or Safety for a player that is unproven. What round do you think Matt Jones will go in?

fear-the-d said:
matt Jones wouls be great to add something different to the team. Speed AND hieght. 6'6 and runs a 4.39. remember the winning TD against Patriots. it was simple throw it to a tall guy. well Jones is more consistant and he is taller.

Jones is more consistent? Dude was a QB at Arkansas and probably hasn't played WR since pee wee ball. How is he more consistent than DT?

fear-the-d said:

I'd LOVE to see us pick Jones up in the mid-late rounds. With good coaching this guy can be an absolute piss-your-pants terror to defenses for a long time. He's absolutely huge (like TE sized) and runs a legit 4.4 40. Put him in the slot and there isnt a NB in the league that has a prayer of stopping him over the middle, not one.

Back
Top Bottom