Wide Recievers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Recievers

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Boston is comming back, if not who do u think we should get Hakim, or Hilliard? Also, who do u think is the best UDFA WR we have?:feedback:

Ive heard rumors that we were talking to Hakim and/or Boston, but I dont know where Hilliard came from.:confused:

They were saying before the draft that we might bring hilliard in after draft weekend. I dont know though, all 3 have injury problems. Right now though I would take Boston because of the size and speed that he has.

Booker, Boston, Chambers, Gilmore, and an UDFA would be the way I would go. D-Thomp costs too much. We could have Boston, Gilmore, and an UDFA for the same cap price as Thompson. Welker I do not consider a WR, though who knows if he makes this club.

Josh Davis is pretty good, not alot of moves but he always catches the ball

We need help at WR...I am not confident that Derrius Thompson can be a solid #3 WR in Linehan's offense. If either Chambers or Booker were to get injured, we'd be in real trouble.

I wouldn't mind signing 2 veteran WRs and releasing Thompson. I think Az-Zahir Hakim and David Boston would be my first two choices, if we feel that Boston will be healthy for the mini-camps. If not, then we could look at Hilliard or Lee to go along with Hakim.

WR1: Chambers
WR2: Booker
WR3: Hakim
WR4: Boston/Hilliard/Lee
WR5: Gilmore/Newson/Davis
WR6/KR: Welker (perhaps not needed if Hakim is the KR/PR)

T tes said:
Ive heard rumors that we were talking to Hakim and/or Boston, but I dont know where Hilliard came from.:confused:

we were talking to hilliard way b4 the draft

Dont forget Charles Lee- he came in on a visit prior to the draft.

Has Az ever gottin a TD on a return? if not then Welker is our returner for sure

Az would be coming here to play WR- Welker is our return man.

Although I still favor Boston, just because I see a lot of similarities in Gilmore and Hakim.

nick19991 said:
Has Az ever gottin a TD on a return? if not then Welker is our returner for sure

Hakim has an 11.5 yards per return as a PR for his career. He has returned 3 for TDs. His best year was 2000, when he averaged 15.6 and had 10 returns of 20 yards or more. Last year Welker averaged 10.8.

T tes said:
I like Az Hakim, he is fast as hell, we need that

Back
Top Bottom