Wilfork tells Miami how it is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilfork tells Miami how it is

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Channel 7 news, they asked him how he felt when we passed on him.

His comments: "I never liked the Dolphins anyway, so I will fit right in with the Pats"

I can't wait until Carey crushes this mofo.

And now, a glimpse into the alternate universe where we took Wilfork at 20:

Channel 7 news, they asked him how he felt after we drafted him:

"I mean, I'm just happy to be a Dolphin. Having played in Miami, it will be nice to stay local. I'm just looking forward to getting into camp and being one of the guys."

And should we be very sorry that this college grad with such a :laughat: high intellect will not be gracing us with his presence as a Miami Dolphin ?????

:goof:

The guy can't be very intelligent making comments like this to the media .....

:lol:

Marino1983

yea, i think hes just bitter we passed on him, lol. I would've liked to have picked him (and keep him away from NE), but i like the Carey pick.

Wilfork was the guy I wanted all along but nothing I can do now. All I can hope for is that Carey will be able to help blocking him.

Ozzy rules!!

I will just chalk him up to the few UM players I dont like. Ray Lewis, Sapp, and Yatil :)

we had a hole to fill at OL.....If we drafted Carey he wouldnt even start. There was nothing we could do. although carey would be a better player in the long run, which we arent concerned with

I'm glad they didn't take him.

Vince is a too short tackle with short, stubby arms that doesn't play every snap like it is his last. He is a player that has gotten by on physical ability alone. He is a player that went 100% on maybe 1 out of every 5 snaps. He won't start in New England, and if I had to pick a first round pick that will be a bust in the NFL, it would be Wilfork.

I've stated all along that Randy Starks from Maryland will be a better professional defensive tackle than Vince Wilfork.

wait a minute, why is this an issue? Cry me a river! we had one pick in teh 1st round, offense was teh priority oline, then wr, then lb, then dt, so if all the players at that position we coveted were gone, then wilfork would have been our choice, but Carey was a guy Rick liked and since it was top priority, that is who we took. I am happy with teh Carey pick, and he is excited to be a dolphin, so since wilfork didnt want to be here anyway, guess everything worked out for the best.

Back
Top Bottom