Wilkins Or Oliver ......who Is The Best Fit For Our New Defensive Plan ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilkins Or Oliver ......who Is The Best Fit For Our New Defensive Plan ?

Wilkins isn't some unique talent or anything. He's just a really solid player and leader. Wouldn't take him in the top 15 tbh. I also don't like the fact that he'll be a 24 year old rookie. He'll be 27-28 when we're ready to compete. I'd much rather Ferrell if we're going Clemson DL.

I'd be one of the few disappointed ones on here if he's the pick.

just a no move the needle pick, disappointing no matter how high character Wilkins is

just a no move the needle pick, disappointing no matter how high character Wilkins is

Wasn’t disappointing at all. First, it wasn’t a lackluster QB. Second, it was a pretty safe pick. He will be good. Wasn’t my first pick but he’s about the safest pick in the draft.

Wasn’t disappointing at all. First, it wasn’t a lackluster QB. Second, it was a pretty safe pick. He will be good. Wasn’t my first pick but he’s about the safest pick in the draft.

Yup agree with safeness. What it tells me is that the way this team drafts, they're going to have to hit on a transcendent Qb. You have that piece and you can be safe all you want positions 1-52.

Back
Top Bottom