Wilkins Or Oliver ......who Is The Best Fit For Our New Defensive Plan ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilkins Or Oliver ......who Is The Best Fit For Our New Defensive Plan ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I really like them, but I don't know who is the best fit for our future defense ?

Opinions please.

PS : Same question for Bradburry, Mc coy or Lindstroem in round 2......who's the best fit IYO ?

If Oakland’s really making a “surprise” pick at 4 that says to me ed Oliver or Devin white

Josh Allen may be on the board still at 6

Oliver is much more talented than Wilkins...the Wilkins type comes out every year int eh draft, while a guy with Ed Oliver's level of ability and athleticism is rare.

Your second question...Linstrom and most like Bradbury will be gone by our 2nd round pick...McCoy most likely will be as well, but that's my guy. Better anchor then Bradbury and had very good games against the best college had to offer.

Oliver is much more talented than Wilkins...the Wilkins type comes out every year int eh draft, while a guy with Ed Oliver's level of ability and athleticism is rare.

Your second question...Linstrom and most like Bradbury will be gone by our 2nd round pick...McCoy most likely will be as well, but that's my guy. Better anchor then Bradbury and had very good games against the best college had to offer.

Lots of Top 20 love for Lindstrom over the last week or so. I read that Kiper/McShay had him going 12 to GB. They obviously have some connections, so I assume there's something to that. Josh Norris has him going 18 to Minnesota. I have a Top 20 grade on him, but I have him as one of the 10 best prospects in this class. I think you know that I agree with you on McCoy > Bradbury.

If Oakland’s really making a “surprise” pick at 4 that says to me ed Oliver or Devin white

Josh Allen may be on the board still at 6

For completely selfish reasons I would love Dolphins to get Allen. Born and raised in the town I live in, Montclair NJ.

I think Ferrell is the best fit. Miami badly needs a complete DE who can set the edge. I can't even remember the last time the Dolphins had that type of player.

I do like Wilkins as well and his versatility fits what Flores seems to want.

Josh Allen falling would be sweet but not seeing it. All the mocks are starting to fall in line with Miami taking Wilkins. Boring pick but the guy will be a quality pick for years. We really don't have many picks this year, pretty hard to build through the draft when you don't.

Are these 2 one gap players? Are we not moving to a 2 gap system? If so does it make sense to draft one of these guys to play out of position.

It doesn't matter who the best fit is, Ed is the pick. Not a prediction, a guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom