Wilkins Status for Sunday game vs Broncos?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilkins Status for Sunday game vs Broncos??

adolfan131313

adolfan in cali
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link or any idea what up with Wilkins status for Sundays game? Is he still on the covid list?

Damn. At least we know he is a good player when we are noticing he isnt playing.

He won't play this week but this will most likely be the last week he misses from Covid. I have no information of any other preexisting medical issues that he had when contracting Covid so he is probably already past it and now in the testing stage. 20 something males without breathing issues, or other preexisting medical issues, especially those who are in good physical condition, rarely are affected for more than a week to 10 days. There are exceptions but they are very rare.

I don't think there is any way that he'll be available.

He actually has Covid. He's going to have to recuperate first... then test negatively a bunch of times. My best guess... he may miss 2 more games.
Link to that information..I can't find it

Link to that information..I can't find it
I understand that he admitted to having it via his own Twitter account. You may find it there; I don't Twitter.

Looking at this from a purely logical standpoint. If the problem was just that he was exposed to it... early last week... then he'd be cleared by now and back on the roster. Wouldn't he?

I understand that he admitted to having it via his own Twitter account. You may find it there; I don't Twitter.

Looking at this from a purely logical standpoint. If the problem was just that he was exposed to it... early last week... then he'd be cleared by now and back on the roster. Wouldn't he?

Wherever you heard that from seems to have fibbed. I don't use Twitter either but I was curious because I hadn't heard this and on--what I assume is--his official account (checkmark and all) it says nothing about this. Maybe I am doing it wrong though. Either way, the assumption you make seems accurate. You'd think he'd be cleared. Then again, could he be but they're waiting til the last minute to say so? Could he just be being punished for something else and covid is the scapegoat? I guess we'll never really know.

Wherever you heard that from seems to have fibbed. I don't use Twitter either but I was curious because I hadn't heard this and on--what I assume is--his official account (checkmark and all) it says nothing about this. Maybe I am doing it wrong though. Either way, the assumption you make seems accurate. You'd think he'd be cleared. Then again, could he be but they're waiting til the last minute to say so? Could he just be being punished for something else and covid is the scapegoat? I guess we'll never really know.
No clue really... Sometime you hear things that are true, sometimes not.

I guess we wait.

His last post on twitter was October 30th and he did not mention covid.

Back
Top Bottom