Will AB play Sunday?

zach attach

Starter
Reaction score
I hope he does play and X covers him like a tarp. Maybe AB's mind will be elsewhere.

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Josh Gordon is playing

Patrick Chung is playing after being indicted for cocaine possesion

Lol Brown will play. Doesn’t matter to the league as long as you play for New England.
You forgot Bob Kraft soliciting prostitution

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Everyone knew the saga with AB would continue but he's now safe from the league in N.E.

Dolphins81

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
AB is playing and I doubt he will be disruptive. Belichick doesn’t **** around and will cut him at halftime. They don’t need AB to win.

Reaction score
People forget that you are innocent until proven guilty in this country. We get worked up every time allegations come out, but they are simply hearsay until proven true. Let the process play itself out and we will find out what really happened. After reading his representations statement I see basically no way he doesn’t play this week unless something crazy comes out in the next few days.

Sarnics13

Mad Dog bites!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah after reading up on this he could be in some trouble. That illiterate text, email or whatever it was might be the thing that sinks him. He referenced blowing on her back which matches her story. What an idiot.
If she's just seeking to extort i hope she gets buried, but if there's an ounce of validity to her story i hope he gets destroyed and forgotten about in the NFL. He's a douche bag.

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
People forget that you are innocent until proven guilty in this country. We get worked up every time allegations come out, but they are simply hearsay until proven true. Let the process play itself out and we will find out what really happened. After reading his representations statement I see basically no way he doesn’t play this week unless something crazy comes out in the next few days.
I agree but AB is a piece of work either way who I will root against. Did you see his tweets on this, completely ridiculous and unprofessional. Honestly this looks like a money grab and nobody wants to see the Pats fail more than me. Doesn't make me think any higher of AB though.

I live in NE and Pats fans love to act like their team is of higher character then the others. Complete BULLSHIT.

jazz015

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah after reading up on this he could be in some trouble. That illiterate text, email or whatever it was might be the thing that sinks him. He referenced blowing on her back which matches her story. What an idiot.
If she's just seeking to extort i hope she gets buried, but if there's an ounce of validity to her story i hope he gets destroyed and forgotten about in the NFL. He's a douche bag.
The messed up thin is people are buying the extortion story from incarcerated Bob and the daily snark. Neither are legitimate sources and seem to be far from reliable.

I was reading it this morning and this stuff is scary. He has always struck me as a narcissist or ego maniac. This is not anything I would put past him.

FINMAN1

Active Roster
Reaction score
I saw this on the "news" this morning.
As it was reported, I have to ask WHY would a woman continue to be around a man who had assaulted and raped her before?
This went on during the course of 2 years???????????????
Something smells fishy.

Top Bottom