Will AB play Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will AB play Sunday?

I wish Brown would play, That turd would disrupt team chemistry of that i have no doubt, He wouldn't have lasted the entire season anyways.

He is more then likely getting cut tommorow and suspended there is some damning evidence including a graphic text message where he admits busting on her without her knowing and she took a polygraph while acknowledging she will work with the NFL..

Last edited:
I wish Brown would play, That turd would disrupt team chemistry of that i have no doubt, He wouldn't have lasted the entire season anyways.

He is more then likely getting cut tommorow and suspended there is some damning evidence including a graphic text message where he admits busting on her without her knowing and she took a polygraph while acknowledging she will work with the NFL..
Source???????

That’s a killer thing for OJ to do.

tenor.gif

Just, wow. That’s it for you AB. Have a terrible life, man.

Back
Top Bottom