Will AB play Sunday? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will AB play Sunday?

I hope he does play and X covers him like a tarp. Maybe AB's mind will be elsewhere.

Everyone knew the saga with AB would continue but he's now safe from the league in N.E.

AB is playing and I doubt he will be disruptive. Belichick doesn’t **** around and will cut him at halftime. They don’t need AB to win.

I’m sure he’ll be suspended....

After the Pats win the Super Bowl.

People forget that you are innocent until proven guilty in this country. We get worked up every time allegations come out, but they are simply hearsay until proven true. Let the process play itself out and we will find out what really happened. After reading his representations statement I see basically no way he doesn’t play this week unless something crazy comes out in the next few days.

Yeah after reading up on this he could be in some trouble. That illiterate text, email or whatever it was might be the thing that sinks him. He referenced blowing on her back which matches her story. What an idiot.
If she's just seeking to extort i hope she gets buried, but if there's an ounce of validity to her story i hope he gets destroyed and forgotten about in the NFL. He's a douche bag.

People forget that you are innocent until proven guilty in this country. We get worked up every time allegations come out, but they are simply hearsay until proven true. Let the process play itself out and we will find out what really happened. After reading his representations statement I see basically no way he doesn’t play this week unless something crazy comes out in the next few days.

I agree but AB is a piece of work either way who I will root against. Did you see his tweets on this, completely ridiculous and unprofessional. Honestly this looks like a money grab and nobody wants to see the Pats fail more than me. Doesn't make me think any higher of AB though.

I live in NE and Pats fans love to act like their team is of higher character then the others. Complete BULLSHIT.

Yeah after reading up on this he could be in some trouble. That illiterate text, email or whatever it was might be the thing that sinks him. He referenced blowing on her back which matches her story. What an idiot.
If she's just seeking to extort i hope she gets buried, but if there's an ounce of validity to her story i hope he gets destroyed and forgotten about in the NFL. He's a douche bag.
The messed up thin is people are buying the extortion story from incarcerated Bob and the daily snark. Neither are legitimate sources and seem to be far from reliable.

I was reading it this morning and this stuff is scary. He has always struck me as a narcissist or ego maniac. This is not anything I would put past him.

I saw this on the "news" this morning.
As it was reported, I have to ask WHY would a woman continue to be around a man who had assaulted and raped her before?
This went on during the course of 2 years???????????????
Something smells fishy.

Back
Top Bottom