Will AB play Sunday? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will AB play Sunday?

People forget that you are innocent until proven guilty in this country. We get worked up every time allegations come out, but they are simply hearsay until proven true. Let the process play itself out and we will find out what really happened. After reading his representations statement I see basically no way he doesn’t play this week unless something crazy comes out in the next few days.
The NFL is not the US legal system. They don't have to abide by the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra. They are allowed to do whatever they feel is in the best interest of their brand. That could mean disciplining a player before the legal process (which the have done in the past), or ignoring it until after the legal process is complete (which they've done in the past).

The NFL is not the US legal system. They don't have to abide by the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra. They are allowed to do whatever they feel is in the best interest of their brand. That could mean disciplining a player before the legal process (which the have done in the past), or ignoring it until after the legal process is complete (which they've done in the past).

You mean they have always done nothing...until a TMZ video comes out, lol.

I honestly don't think it matters much. He just got there. They might have given him a few plays in a package, but ultimately the Patriots should whip the Dolphins with or without AB.

I honestly don't think it matters much. He just got there. They might have given him a few plays in a package, but ultimately the Patriots should whip the Dolphins with or without AB.
Agreed - I’m more disgusted by the amount of derelicts / bad behavior (including Bob Kraft breaking the law) this team gets away with like its nothing. If Ray Rice was on the Pats he’d still be playing. Just saying.

Yep. And this is the big complaint w Goodell and how he handles punishment. Beat your girlfriend in an elevator - never play again. Solicit prostitution - you’re a great owner. Deflate footballs for 7-8 years? 3 or 4 game suspension. Rape someone? No problem / no penalty / worry about it later. Accused of doing **** (Karim Hunt) - team forced to cut you. Meh hate this guy.

Yeah after reading up on this he could be in some trouble. That illiterate text, email or whatever it was might be the thing that sinks him. He referenced blowing on her back which matches her story. What an idiot.
If she's just seeking to extort i hope she gets buried, but if there's an ounce of validity to her story i hope he gets destroyed and forgotten about in the NFL. He's a douche bag.

Read that she's only asking for 75k in damages. My guess is that she would be asking a lot more if this was just about the money. Only problem is where do you go to find AB a jury of his peers? San Quentin?

Sunday’s game features:
Laughing stuck on the field vs laughing stock off the field

Should be fun!

BTW, for all their glory Pats fans are very sensitive about this off the field stuff. You have to have fun with it, I know I do. I know some will say they’ll just count there rings and ignore it but I’m telling you they are super sensitive about this stuff.

They can tell me the Dolphins suck all they want this year. They’re trying to hahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom