Will Allen: I will start at CB for Miami Dolphins next season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Allen: I will start at CB for Miami Dolphins next season

I like will Allen but starting him would set our young CBs back and that would be a mistake IMO

I would set up a rotation. You can't just sit Allen, or else he would leave. Then if we get an injury, we would be in trouble.

Ya i dont no about starting him both are young corners have way to much potential ....

I like will Allen but starting him would set our young CBs back and that would be a mistake IMO

I def hear ya man, but I have to say I would rather put my trust in the coaching staff.

If they feel, come the start of the season, that Will Allen is playing better then another CB, let him start. Players should earn their spots, and they usually do on this team.

But if Sean Smith and Vontae Davis are starting at CB in 2010 I'm all for it.

The best man plays. And if he is the best man come next year, he will start.

Why couldn't he just say "We'll see what happens." And keep this to himself?

Allen was our best corner by far last season, I wouldn't mind this. Dude just needs to work on falling down and slipping.

He is pretty ****y.. Either way.. whatif he doesnt start? Is he going to quit!? lol No.. So whatever you say will

I def hear ya man, but I have to say I would rather put my trust in the coaching staff.

If they feel, come the start of the season, that Will Allen is playing better then another CB, let him start. Players should earn their spots, and they usually do on this team.

But if Sean Smith and Vontae Davis are starting at CB in 2010 I'm all for it.

Let the best men win. And as others have noted this is now a passing league. Can't never have too many DBs. I liked Will Allen, always have. If he needs to start due to how he performs in camp and preseason so be it. Davis and Smith will get their opportunities. We need as much help in the defensive backfield as possible. Now as far as the safeties....We have bigger issues there.

This is good. He's challenging the young guys. If they want to beat him out, they will have to work damn hard, and that's exactly what we need them to be doing.

I like his attitude. He's saying "Young guys haven't shown me I won't be starting next season" and it's good from a competitive as well as a mentoring standpoint.

I like this attitude from him. Joey Porter should take some notes. This is a true competitive attitude and may push our rookies to get better.

I like this attitude from him. Joey Porter should take some notes. This is a true competitive attitude and may push our rookies to get better.

Exactly. Fins need more attitude like this if we are ever going to get that badazz defense we keep hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom