Will Anyone Knock off the Patsies? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Anyone Knock off the Patsies?

They could, but they won't. Not in Foxboro. NE is the best team in the conference, whether you like it or not.

Nope. I have always thought that Pit can beat them in Foxboro.

They matchup great with the Pats.

Then, approximately a week or two after the Super Bowl, the threads will start appearing here saying that the Pats are done and the Dolphins are the team to beat in the AFC East. :crazy:

:lol: Like clockwork.

Steelers can beat the Pats. Think of the work they are doing against a great defense...on the road without their best WR and without Williams too.

I will say the Pats will kill the Broncos next week and end up the Super Bowl.

Broncos vs Panthers in the Superbowl. Patriots arent winning in Denver. Entirely different team when playing away from Foxboro. Denver may not be a great team but they are good enough to beat the Patriots in Denver.

At least we can say we are the reason next weeks game is in Denver. And you better believe if Denver wins, as a Dolphins fan I will take credit for keeping NE out of the SB.

Broncos are going to have to score some points next week. Would love to see Denver win but feel like NE will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sick of seeing the Pats in the playoffs and super bowl. I'm hoping the donkeys and Manning win next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom