Will Boston Recover? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Boston Recover?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
Man Im Really Pissed I Really Wanted To See Boston Light Some People
Up This Year Do You Think He Will Ever Be The Same. Is This Injury Hard To Come Back From

I believe Jason COle reported that Boston actually had the same injury to his right leg a couple of years ago, so he can come back from it. I don't think by any means this is career threatening.

I wouldn't be surprised If he retires from all the pain from the injuries he has had.

Bummer!!

To add insult to injury!! LITERALLY!! Jason Cole was on 1400 am after the morning practices, saying BOSTON was the most DOMINATE of the morning practices!! THIS SIMPLY DOWNRIGHT SUX!!! My spirits are totally diminished! If you would say one guy on offense who couldn't go down after the Ricky shenanigans, you would say Boston or Chambers! What are the freakin odds!!! It makes me SICK!!

I Know It Sucks I Went To The Jaguars Scrimmage Tonight And Was Telling My Cousin Boston Was Lighting It Up Then I Came Home To Find This Out. It Sucks But I Don't Hear No Bell.

i've been at work for a while. Can someone please fill me in on what the hell is going on?

He's only 25. He will be back. Might not be the same player, but he will be back!

I JUST FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this is happening. Fiedler needs to take his sorry a## to the sideline. He doesn't do anything well except for hurting receivers. This is just sickening. I sure hope this FO realizes that this SOB needs to hit the bricks. Jesus....I'ma go have a few drinks

Dolfan73 said:
i've been at work for a while. Can someone please fill me in on what the hell is going on?
Boston F'd himself up pretty badly, had an mri needs surgery out for season(long story short)

GOD IF YOU HEAR ME HELP!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY DONT WANT TO WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 18 YEARS YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy:cry: :confused: :( :shakeno: :mad: :roflmao: :goof:

Phinmaster1354 said:
If you would say one guy on offense who couldn't go down after the Ricky shenanigans, you would say Boston or Chambers!
Please don't go throwing Chambers name into the mix. It seems that evertime someone says something about the next worst thing that can happen, it does.

:nerd: <~~~This is how the last 2 months of getting online has felt as a DolFan. It would be more accurate if this smiley had a pair....that's where the full force would be taken. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom