Will Brinson of CBS Sports early season predictions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Brinson of CBS Sports early season predictions.

most talking heads are going to point to SOS and Tua's injury concerns.

Honestly our strength of schedule should've improved a hair by not having to go into KC. KC is still an elite team, but I'm much happier playing them at a neutral site then at home.

But its nicer to be the underdogs starting the year. It seems like whenever we start getting some hype then we lay an egg

Honestly our strength of schedule should've improved a hair by not having to go into KC. KC is still an elite team, but I'm much happier playing them at a neutral site then at home.

But its nicer to be the underdogs starting the year. It seems like whenever we start getting some hype then we lay an egg

Agreed.

I never quite get the SOS when ranking divisions though. Outside of like 2 games, Bill Jets and Pats play the same teams.

But yes, I would rather be the underdog

IMO, Miami should never be ranked worse then 2nd in the East, at this time.

Only way Miami flounders is if Tua does get hurt or goes down.

Additionally, i don't see how NE would be ranked higher then Miami in any scenario.

Regardless, Miami is clearly in line to challenge for the East Crown. I don't assume injuries in my rankings

Also,Tua has never lost to the Pats, and the Jets I believe.

So until they beat him, don't understand them being ranked higher.

Same reason I understand Buffalo ranked higher then Miami even though I believe Miamis superior

Why is that? Tua goes down we may very well be 8-9
But thank you for your well thought out and very detailed response
His predictions for KC, Buffalo, etc aren't predicated on those teams losing their QB so I would imagine the same applies to Miami. If so, he's saying we are the worst team in the Division and will be one game better than Houston.

exactly, if we can't be Kansas City in a neutral site it's all mute.

His predictions for KC, Buffalo, etc aren't predicated on those teams losing their QB so I would imagine the same applies to Miami. If so, he's saying we are the worst team in the Division and will be one game better than Houston.
alot of the talking heads say the season depends on tuas health. SB contenders with healthy tua, **** without. wouldnt surprise me one but if alot dont factor our w-l with missing tua a handful of games

Why is that? Tua goes down we may very well be 8-9
But thank you for your well thought out and very detailed response
If Tua goes down for the season in week one maybe. Do you think that's what the guy is basing it on?

It's a common opinion that we have one of the most talented rosters in the league. Sure, that is ultimately decided on the field, but that's true for most teams not from KC or Philly. The difficulty of our schedule is being blown away out of proportion by some too. No brutal cold weather games, no opponents coming off a bye, no mid season, extended west coast trips.

Anyway, did you read the article? He didn't use that as reasoning. In fact, he didn't mention the Dolphins at all. Now compare that to some of the other power rankings out there (not that I think they are all that meaningful). I'd say it's pretty obvious the prick has some negative bias toward the team going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom