Will Crowder start all 16 games for us this season? (assuming he's healthy) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Crowder start all 16 games for us this season? (assuming he's healthy)

Assuming Crowder stays healthy, will he start in all our games this season?

• Yes, instant impact, good pick

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • No, he will get some playtime, but not a permanent starter

Votes: 88 71.0%

• Total voters
I think he's probabaly the favorite for the Weakside linebacker position.

I don't think he will initially start, but will eventually take over Seau's time.

In my opinion, he will be seeing quite a bit Special Teams actually in the beginning of the season. But towards the middle of the season, I wouldn't be surprised... infact I am expecting him to be starting for us by then. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll be seeing a lot of playing time. Don't get me wrong, I know he has the talent and I honestly think he's going to be SPECTACULAR once he does get a lot of playing time and will be to be the BIGGEST STEAL of the draft. I don't expect any serious injuries from him this season, and with limited starting action... I am going to say :yes: he will play all 16 games this season, but I doubt he will start all 16.

I voted no because there are way too many variables that go into it. He has talent. He has the fire. But I think he will be used in a variety of ways. He will line up at DE and LB position, mostly filling in and being put in position to make some plays. If he proves to make plays consistently and be around the ball, then there is a chance he slides into the starting line up.

I really dont see Crowder starting this year. I think that Crowder will play a major role in the 3-4 defense and on ST's.

i think he is behind seau and learns the position for one more year since he is so raw. big knock on him is he needs more time to develop. he can get that this year learning from two hall of famers in seau and zach. Id say next year he takes over seau's spot. i believe spragan wins the spot and on 3rd down and when we go to the 3-4, crowder replaces him.

I voted no , but I do think he will have time playing all three linebacker spots and special teams. either next year or the year after that he should be starting and be a great steal. have you guys seen his guns?? I think madden has him stronger than wade smith.

I vote no. I still think Eddie Moore is better than people think. The only problem is, he's injury prone. If he stays healthy I think he could make some noise. He's an athletic and instinctive player whose progress has been slowed by injury (that is why he dropped in the draft).

Of course, the same could be said for Marvin Jones. He never quite lived up to his billing, largely because of injuries.

I think he wins a starting position. IMO Sragan will spell Seau about 40 percent of the plays. Moore should get a lot of playing time in passing situations. Crowder will also move inside if Zach gets injured.

I don't know how good Crowder will be but he looks alot like Junior when in gear.

motioncityhifi said:
i think he is behind seau and learns the position for one more year since he is so raw. big knock on him is he needs more time to develop. he can get that this year learning from two hall of famers in seau and zach. Id say next year he takes over seau's spot. i believe spragan wins the spot and on 3rd down and when we go to the 3-4, crowder replaces him.

Crowder's behind Zach; he's a MLB.

Back
Top Bottom