Will Cuba be represented in World Baseball League. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Cuba be represented in World Baseball League.

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
I wasn't sure but with that new World baseball league ( i think that what it's called) will cuba have team? Just was wondering since there is no olympic baseball which sucks for them are they going to be able to participate?

Man ... I wish they would..so i could show some of my country pride (parents are both cuban) well its a shame.. cant wait till castro dies

u and me both. My parent are from Cuba, I was born in the states but I would like to see Cuba play just for the level of competition they bring.

Cuba is an annual favorite for the gold medal in the Olympics, so they've got the players to compete. It's a shame they won't be able to.

Well Castro could always go into one of his infamous tirades and choose not to participate in the world event either for whatever mad reason. Won't the guy ever stop? :lol:

For the record, I don't wish him death (out of personal/moral beliefs) but I sure hope he finds an exit out the Island's rule. The place is a mess right now. Been there more than half a dozen times (entire family is Cuban). Baseball is an escape for the people. It'll just contribute to their misery if their team can't at least participate in the world event.

They have been showing a lot of Little League teams from all over this past week on ESPN.....Korea, Japan, Curacao, Aruba.....doesnt Cuba have a Little League team?

Will Cuba be represented in World Baseball League?

If they offer him a role, I'm sure he'll take it. After all, he was in Boat Trip.

Cute kid BTW. :)

KuchaMucha said:
For the record, I don't wish him death (out of personal/moral beliefs) but I sure hope he finds an exit out the Island's rule. The place is a mess right now. Been there more than half a dozen times (entire family is Cuban). Baseball is an escape for the people. It'll just contribute to their misery if their team can't at least participate in the world event.

That makes one of us. Castro's a murderous despot who's destroyed thousands of families and millions of lives during his rule. I wouldn't be even remotely unhappy if he dropped dead tomorrow. Sic semper tyrannis.

phunwin said:
That makes one of us. Castro's a murderous despot who's destroyed thousands of families and millions of lives during his rule. I wouldn't be even remotely unhappy if he dropped dead tomorrow. Sic semper tyrannis.

Yea, he's a monster alright and I wouldn't be unhappy if he dropped tommorrow either...especially since my family (like many many others) genuinely suffered at the hands of that S.O.B. I just don't wish him death because I don't want to be on his wavelength.

I guess i don't wish him death either.. .even though he nearly arrested my grandparents who were working in the underground. I just wish he would uhh... peacefully go away (shrugs)

Back
Top Bottom