Will Dave even want to coach next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Dave even want to coach next year?

midwest_phinfan

Starter
Reaction score
I am a very optimistic fan, I still believe we'll at worst be an 8-8 team without Boston. But as a coach this much drive you ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!!! Why would you even want to deal with all this BS? I have a hard time believing Wannstedt will want to coach after this season, if this season does indeed turnout to be a losing year disaster. After saying all that, I'll be watching every game expecting a win and drinking heavily all the while. GO DOLPHINS!

What do you guys think?

Good point about Wanny.I am sure he worked his azz off this offseason and everything is blowing up in his face. Assuming he does still want to coach does he get a pass this year even if the team goes 6-10? Or does he get an extension and hailed as a hero for orverachieving if the team goes 9-7 or 8-8?Either way it looks like if he wants to stay on he can.

BTW-I am no Dolphin lover but sorry to hear about Boston just the same. Sux to be you guys. Keep the faith. This wouldn't be the first team to turn adversity into glory.

No one should have to go through what this team, especially dave, has had to endure this offseason. It's just not right. He has all my sympathy, but I still expect to see a winning football team. This just means the younger guys have to step up.

midwest_phinfan said:
I am a very optimistic fan, I still believe we'll at worst be an 8-8 team without Boston. But as a coach this much drive you ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!!! Why would you even want to deal with all this BS? I have a hard time believing Wannstedt will want to coach after this season, if this season does indeed turnout to be a losing year disaster. After saying all that, I'll be watching every game expecting a win and drinking heavily all the while. GO DOLPHINS!

What do you guys think?

Unless we trade Ogun to get an impact player on offense, this team will be lucky to go 4-12.

Back
Top Bottom