Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
i say Dbo will pass the 1000 yard mark if he is the number 2 guy well if we set the 3 Wr formation i still say Dbo will get 1000+

wat u guys think?

Dominizzo

I dont think so, we have to many weapons for our 3rd WR to get 1000.

No Dolphin receiver will top 1,000 yards next year. With the QBs we have, we'll be lucky to have 3,500 total passing yards (which will still be a big improvement over last year). You figure that our RBs and 4th/5th WRs will get about 500 of those. That leaves 3,000 to split between Chambers, Boston, Booker, and McMichael. I think they'll all be bunched pretty closely, with Chambers slightly leading the pack.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
No Dolphin receiver will top 1,000 yards next year. With the QBs we have, we'll be lucky to have 3,500 total passing yards (which will still be a big improvement over last year). You figure that our RBs and 4th/5th WRs will get about 500 of those. That leaves 3,000 to split between Chambers, Boston, Booker, and McMichael. I think they'll all be bunched pretty closely, with Chambers slightly leading the pack.

u never know with Linehan running the O and GUs at QB

I think it's a pretty tall order for a guy coming off MAJOR knee surgery. I doubt it. Besides, he'll probably be the third WR, which makes it even less likely. Hope I'm wrong though.

No. Honestly, I'd like to see Booker emerge for us. Boston right now is the most expendable guy we have. especially since linehan already gave a slight nod to thompson instead of boston. So i doubt Boston makes that big of an impact.

Not sure why everyone has Booker higher than Boston??? You cant say he has a leg up because he was here last year since there is a new offense and a new HC, I doubt he has ANY significant chemistry with Feeley...and most importantly he is not as talented...If they all are healthy Boston will start. Now I agree 1,000 yards wont be easy until we have an established QB..

After the season. Linehan and Saban Contacted Thompson about next season. Am i the only one that remembers this? They were set to let boston go, (oh and if ya forgot they actually did) Boston is gonna have to fight extremely hard for the 3RD WR SPOT.

Saban4prez said:
After the season. Linehan and Saban Contacted Thompson about next season. Am i the only one that remembers this? They were set to let boston go, (oh and if ya forgot they actually did) Boston is gonna have to fight extremely hard for the 3RD WR SPOT.

or 2nd Wr spot:D

Saban4prez said:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ...ON WHAT BASIS WOULD THOMPSON EVER!!!! START OVER DB!!!:rofl3:

DBoston80 said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ...ON WHAT BASIS WOULD THOMPSON EVER!!!! START OVER DB!!!:rofl3:

first off 3rd WR spot is not starting. And if they really believed boston was better, would they have really let him go?

Saban4prez said:
first off 3rd WR spot is not starting. And if they really believed boston was better, would they have really let him go?

Sabn4prez u gotta understand that Derriious is an underachiever and Dbo will ruin him so Dbo starts at 3rd or even 2nd thas pushing it but IMo Like Dbo said he has to prove lots of things so he can be the elite Wr he is

Saban4prez said:

...If they really thought he was NOT as good ..would they have really resigned him??

..Boston is low risk HIGH reward if he IS healthy he VERY likely will start and obviously at worse would be the #3

dominizzo said:
Sabn4prez u gotta understand that Derriious is an underachiever and Dbo will ruin him so Dbo starts at 3rd or even 2nd thas pushing it but IMo Like Dbo said he has to prove lots of things so he can be the elite Wr he is

I totally agree with you that Boston has the potential to be a top WR in this league. Size speed and athleticism that can't be matched. But hes got the brain of a child and makes the dumbest decisions in the world. Saban could very well choose thompson because thompsons not an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom