Will December Be Our Month To Shine?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will December Be Our Month To Shine??

Dude, did you watch the game? We should have lost to buffalo at home! All Clay needs to do is catch that ball. We will lose the rest of our games!!

if we spy allen with lets say baker this is a different game. allens feet hurt us. i hope to god burke fixes it for the next bills game. but im not holding my breath

If we beat NE than we might get some momentum but that's got to happen first

Seriously, pass whatever you are smoking! Brady will destroy our defense. A rookie on a bad team almost beat us. At best, we are a 7-9 team

Pats were supposed to kill us last year at this time, and we had Cutler. We all know how that turned out. So next week is not entirely impossible.

Seriously, pass whatever you are smoking! Brady will destroy our defense. A rookie on a bad team almost beat us. At best, we are a 7-9 team

Have you seen Tom Brady play in Miami before? Dude is bad down here. If we beat them next week, and they lose to Pittsburgh, we have a very good chance to win this division.

If NE beats us next week, I believe they officially (Or close to it) win the division.

yeah we'll shine by winning a game or two that don't matter and get a lower pick in the draft.....that is so Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom