Will donate $10 to FH | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will donate $10 to FH

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I will donate one dollar to fin heaven and start this off with my favorite dolphin as a kid: OJ McDuffie. My mom got me a signed OJM football and it was my prized possession .

We need to hit this monthly goal to keep the site rolling, so for one dollar, who was your favorite fin not named Dan?

I will donate one dollar to fin heaven and start this off with my favorite dolphin as a kid: OJ McDuffie. My mom got me a signed OJM football and it was my prized possession .

We need to hit this monthly goal to keep the site rolling, so for one dollar, who was your favorite fin not named Dan?
Way to step up and help out TK. We're all in this together and want to help the site we love. I couldn't imagine things without it. :up:

I donated $125.00. I wanted to join VIP but it required I use a PayPal Account. My account was hacked a few years ago so I no longer use PayPal. I used my American Express to make my donation and I hope the donation was enough for me to be granted VIP membership.

We got you brother. You are now both VIP and super donor

There is some great football stuff in the Chambers files and J 's deli. Also an r rated ladies lounge if that's your thing. I will send the password if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom